How Do You Make GOOD Hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a set of three bubblebags on ebay for like $49.00 new they work great. I used a 1 1/2 lbs of inner trims and got 53 grams of some very good hash take a fat hit and you will get ear ringers. I heat up a drill bit and stab the hash get it hot and it will crumble spread it in your bowl or put it in a joint and wow this is some great stuff. I live in northern cali and grams go for 25 to 30 bucks. removed

i use a "wonder washer" portable washing machine. add trim, ice, trim ect, then enough water until you get a whirlpool affect and you can hear the ice grinding for 15-30 minutes depending on the results. then i sift that through bubble bags. the wonder washer is only about 50 bucks. don't throw away your used trim though, try running it again. You might get a LOT more hash. You just have to know the stuff your working with and how long you can run it. Some trim takes me 10 minutes in the wonder washer, and some I can run 2-3 times at 20 minutes each run. It's nice to have something you can just turn the dial and sit back and let it stir. Stirring gets real old for me - it'll give you strong hands though!
So let it dry then press, if its sticky or doughy, it's still wet and can mold so give it more time. Cardboard works great for drying or anything where air can get underneath. Hope this helps ya.

marcnh said:
i use a "wonder washer" portable washing machine. add trim, ice, trim ect, then enough water until you get a whirlpool affect and you can hear the ice grinding for 15-30 minutes depending on the results. then i sift that through bubble bags. the wonder washer is only about 50 bucks. don't throw away your used trim though, try running it again. You might get a LOT more hash. You just have to know the stuff your working with and how long you can run it. Some trim takes me 10 minutes in the wonder washer, and some I can run 2-3 times at 20 minutes each run. It's nice to have something you can just turn the dial and sit back and let it stir. Stirring gets real old for me - it'll give you strong hands though!

Haha, yeah, stirring gets to be a b*tch after a while and that wonder washer of yers sounds wonder-ful :) But I did it the old fashioned way with a wooden wok type spoon - doing the workout - and made my own hash for the first time yesterday... Of course, I let it dry the requisite period of time and smoked some tonight - 24 hours later - yes, I can be patient! ;)

Anyway, what a rush.. what a great, full, heady and happy high! :hubba:

Thank you BubbleBagMan, SubCool et al - I also liked the dude in Jamaica w/ the 8 part YouTube vid series; very educational and I learned a lot about rural Jama agronomy as well... I love this hobbby of ours! I'm laughing as I type this, I still can't believe I made my own hash!! :D

I'll have an update on my GJ after everything stops curing... lotsa humidity here these days, so things are taking longer to dry out - no snapping, brittle stems yet, but some very tasty nugs nonetheless.

Cheers everyone,

Dont stir it, you can get an attachment for your drill made for stirring paint, cost 5-10 dollars, the high rpm of the drill really speeds things up!!!
run it all twice and filter your water twice

I make hash he old fashioned way, finger role! You guys that grow lots of good stuff should be making this stuff all the time. All I do is take a pair of scissors and start trimming bud, after a few hours of work, the scissors and your fingers should be caked with the good stuff. Now all you do is roll it into balls and it's done. And it will smoke right away even though the buds your trimming will need to dry. And this stuff is bomb hash, tastes like your felching a skunks back side.:D

SherwoodForest said:
I make hash he old fashioned way, finger role! You guys that grow lots of good stuff should be making this stuff all the time. All I do is take a pair of scissors and start trimming bud, after a few hours of work, the scissors and your fingers should be caked with the good stuff. Now all you do is roll it into balls and it's done. And it will smoke right away even though the buds your trimming will need to dry. And this stuff is bomb hash, tastes like your felching a skunks back side.:D

Ah yes... my FAVE hash by far is finger hash. If you can fight the compulsion to get that gooey sh*t off your fingers after a lengthy manicuring job, just be patient and let the goo on your fingers dry for maybe 15 minutes. I usually get a piece of white paper and then rub my fingers together until all the hash falls on the paper where you can scrape it up and put it in your bowl... It tastes divine... just like some great Temple Ball hash you can get in A'dam...

Bubble bags work really well although it is a P I T A... such a project! I don't do it anymore as I had a friend popped with an indoor grow a few years ago and he had 10 lbs of bunk mj scraps that he was saving in his freezer for making hash and of course... that got added to the total for the bust. He only had two plants flowering in a closet but the 10 lbs of bunk really hurt him at sentence time. If you live in Cali... have at it! If you don't... keep this in mind...

Peace! :cool:

Leaves and stems don't count for weight in Cali for those mm folks, just flowers. Don't know what the cops do with leaf weight if it is bagged or something for a mm user. I lay my leaves and scraggle out to dry at harvest time in what looks like a mess from harvest and subsequently make bubble hash as soon as it is dry. Don't like storing a bunch of leaf around just in case it gets misinterperated as some $6k/pound stuff.

Dr.Greenlung said:
Thanks for those links, there is some interesting stuff there.

questions for experienced hash makers

1. How much mary = how much hash? (ex. 28g = how much hash?)
2. How long does it take to make the hash?
3. When it is made, what kind of forms can hash be made into? (eg. rocks)
4. What is a good amount of mary-j for a first time hash maker to use?
5. What are the basic prices of hash? (eg. half quarters, quarters, half oz and oz)
6. When I tried it, we used a screen in my pipe and smoked it, what other methods are there, and which is the most effective?
1. Completely depends on the quality of bud used.
2. A few different methods all equate to many many hours of a drying period.
3. Hashish has 1 form. It is a solid mass of tri-crystals, and resin glands (oils). Again, quality depicts the type of hash formed. (Essentially you want ALL of the tricombs AND oil...so it changes with the buds used. Some consider hash oil to to be hash...no; some say kief (as mentioned by some)...NO. Hashish is made by extracting THC and leaving behind all the grain.
4. 1 ounce of broke up, preferably wet, herb.
5. Hash is 2 times the price of the going rate of cannibus used to extract.
6. Most effective way is to break it into small little pieces and place it within the bowl AS you pack it. Use a heat-rod (red-hot glass tip for those who are un-aware). In short...VAPORIZATION.

:) happy smoking. PM me for info and check out MY HASH THREADS.

*** IS UP WITH THE SERVER@!!!!@!!!! 30 min to edit a post!

lol i remember eating it as a kid aswell hahaha the memories

Latest posts

Back