How do you make Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackie54

Reaction score
I have a lot of sugar leaves an pop corn size buds. Is there a simple recipe for making some good hash?

The easiest way is to get some bubble bags. Check e-bay. I got some that were high quality and not much money many years ago--I still use them. One thing I have found is that I do not need 8 bags...or even 5. Unless you are making a large batch of hash it is a PITA to grade it that way as there will be very little in each bag and there is very little difference between different grades. I also do not use the 25 micron bag anymore either. It seems like the trichs that one catches in immature trichs and it takes forever to drain. I generally use a 220 or 190 micro mixing bag and then use some thing around 100 and the final bag is a 45 micron one. I prefer using ice to dry ice. Dry ice is faster and the hash does not need to dry, but somehow it seemed to lack that hashy taste I love.

I tried Frenchy's method and didn't really like it, particularly chopping up the hash like he did. There was something about doing that chopping and spreading that didn't leave the hash like hash I am used to. Although I am not crazy about Subcool's genetics, I think his old thread on making hash is pretty good. I think we have it around here somewhere.....http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26515

thg did u press it and cure it like he does in the next video it brings out the flavor when u press it and cure it i do mine the same way except i dont have that washing machine lol i wish i did tho

I made my hash oil extract go further by cutting some cured tops up as small of pieces as possible then starting with a drop of hash oil on the tip of a toothpick roll it around in the cut up plant and with clean fingers neade the mix into the shape of a ball. keep rolling the ball in the cut up plant adding a layer at a time and keep adding a small amount of oil to the mix and keep neadeing it. its super sticky you'll be amazed how much of the plant a little hash oil will seem to be melting away. it just kind of disappears into this sticky lightbrownish ball. looks a lot like the hash I was buying in Holland back in the 70s. they called it blond Lebanese. anyway you'll be scraping it off you're fingers, just add it to the ball. once the ball got to be marble size I would break the ball in half add more oil on one half dip it in cut up plant and keep doing that . mine was about the size of a "boulder" as in the game of marbles. remember marbles? you end up with something powerfull that looks, smells, tasts and feels like hash. and smokes like hash. this is one time when a duck is not a duck. I extracted the oil using the butane method, use only high grade butane. most fun to smoke out of a light bulb.

thg did u press it and cure it like he does in the next video it brings out the flavor when u press it and cure it i do mine the same way except i dont have that washing machine lol i wish i did tho

Yeah, I did. Just didn't turn out for me nearly as well as not doing the cutting up with a razor blade and then doing the press. I don't understand why you have to cure hash...

dry sift is great favor, not too much mess or work if product is clean

Google Frenchi Canoli. He's the king of hash making IMO

Latest posts

Back