How do you make teas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
Are teas worth using? I would think the right recipe could be very beneficial to a cannibals plant.

I use a tea ball. Make my tea of choice and put weed tea ball in for an hour, then heat it back up and add cream and sugar. I use small buds from bottom of plant and the sugary small leaves that are pruned out of the buds trimming. CHEERS!

Sharon there are a few teas you can make
fresh ground 2 row barley and molasses brewed for 4 hrs with airstone
I need to check the number of cups off top of my head Im thinking 2 cups mashed barley to 3 tbs molasses , per 5 gals.
You need to be talking with organic growers and they do not use salt nutes , Salt nutes kill microbes.
When I used Teas I never noticed any real growth spurts or major happenings. plants grew and tasted good too.
I went back to using salt nutes and just do the last two weeks plain water.

Oh maybe you make
take a Tetley tea bag and steep it
Honey makes it sweeter
Cant make some of this up can we

I use a tea ball. Make my tea of choice and put weed tea ball in for an hour, then heat it back up and add cream and sugar. I use small buds from bottom of plant and the sugary small leaves that are pruned out of the buds trimming. CHEERS!
Does that have medicinal benefits?

Check out OGBioWar. I have used it for years. I hate brewing it but much easier on the pocket book than Great White or Voo Doo Juice.

I was laughing my ass off. You guys are making all kinds of teas. Might as well. Make some for yourself and the plant.😁

Not on a pot site full of stoners. 😁

Tea ball. Doesn't that mean tea you drink.
My mistake on reading your post. Yes I was talking about drinking it. My 27 year old went though cancer treatment since March and lost blood flow to both hips and they collapsed from Kemo so he can not smoke it so he makes tea out of it to drink. Helps with his hip pain. Likely what put drink tea on my mind when I answered to try and help.

Last edited:
If you vape and save all the already vaped bud AVB and put a tea ball full in a nice big cup with Honey
Tastes Great and mellows one out real nice.

Wheelie i hope your son gets better bro.
Sending positive energy his way. Cancer is a horrible disease. My Mom passed from Lung Cancer in 2016. They fking burnt her throat up with radiation and she basically starve to death. Would have lived longer without the Ga Damn treatments.😠

My mistake on reading your post. Yes I was talking about drinking it. My 27 year old went though cancer treatment since March and lost blood flow to both hips and they collapsed from Kemo so he can not smoke it so he makes tea out of it to drink. Helps with his hip pain. Likely what put drink tea on my mind when I answered to try and help.
You are fine, I knew what you were talking about and that is interesting. I have chronic pain and sometimes probably shouldn't be inhaling the smoke. I wish I knew how to make hash because I would have save all the leaves from the plants I grew. They say you can make butters from that too. I have never had extra weed to do stuff like that. I have not tried edibles either and have been smoking weed for 45 years on and off. I hope your son is doing better, I have back and hip pain too.

We have a four plant maximum in Canada. I do like the drinks that I get from the Government Ontario Cannabis store. They come in CBD and THC or mix of both. I throw out all the big leaves and only save the sugary coated small leaves trimmed out of the buds for cooking/tea. Nice now, with it legal, trimming plants I can discard trimmings and stocks away in compost bin for garbage truck. Never thought I would see that day in my lifetime. LOL

Yes son doing ok. Waiting on operation but hospitals are on hold. Going to drill holes into both hips to let blood in and hopefully they heal themselves. If not it will be hip replacements.

Latest posts

Back