how does it look...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain23

Reaction score
hey all so as you know im newer than new when it comes to growing.. so my friend had given me this plant when it was just poping trew the dirt. she gave me 4 all togetther.. there were in the 4 square cube thingy like 1in. tall.. so i moved this one to this pot it is in and it is in just MG seed starter, and when i replanted it to this pot i planted it up to the first true leafs i beleave its called i covered the round ones tht the seed was still on.. not sure if i did it right but learn as i grow.. so now this is where i am currently here are pics my question is should i put this in a bigger pot and use the soil i plan on useing which is HAPPY FROG. ANY INSIGHT CRITZ IS COOL..#420 OH AND JUST TO SEE IF I AM LEARNING I BELEAVE THIS PLANT IS ON ITS 4-5 NODE,WOULD THT BE RIGHT? THX CAPTAIN

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    835.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    987.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
leave it in the pot its in for now

let it get about 3x as big as is now and then up pot to a larger container

are you growing indoors or outdoors?

leave it in the pot its in for now

let it get about 3x as big as is now and then up pot to a larger container

are you growing indoors or outdoors?
OK COOL. im in doors im seeting up my tent but i have it in the tent at about 18/6. and i have the light roughly 18in high. dont know if thts correct? and the light is on high. and im a little confused on watering i watered it last night pretty good so im trying to figure a water squdeule?

lots of indoor tent growers here so you will be getting a lot of good advice

on watering , here is a good tip if you dont have a schedule

pick up the container when you know it is dry and needing water

feel how light the container is…hardly any weight

then give it some water and pick it up agin

a lot heavier now

pick up your containers every day , maybe sometimes twice a day

feel if it is heavy or light and then go from there

after awhile one learns how much water to give the plant based upon age of plant , genetics , grow medium , and size of container

it is a learning process

all the best

Your plant should be fine in that container for a bit longer. Let it dry out a bit before you water it again. Over water is the biggest first timers mistake. They plants like a little dryer time between watering. You can lift the pots and tell they are light and need water. What kind of light are you using in your tent?

it is interesting to me how some plants use more water than others

also , i would rather error on the side of under-watering than to overwater

it appears the plant can recover from underwatering better and faster than it does from overwatering

another way of saying that is it is easier to kill a plant from overwatering than it is to kill a plant from under watering

lots of indoor tent growers here so you will be getting a lot of good advice

on watering , here is a good tip if you dont have a schedule

pick up the container when you know it is dry and needing water

feel how light the container is…hardly any weight

then give it some water and pick it up agin

a lot heavier now

pick up your containers every day , maybe sometimes twice a day

feel if it is heavy or light and then go from there

after awhile one learns how much water to give the plant based upon age of plant , genetics , grow medium , and size of container

it is a learning process

all the best
yea thats was my plan or maybe get them on a schedule,, but i think im on the right track i just went and bought the grow bible .. but i love the ppl tht help so grateful. thx

Your plant should be fine in that container for a bit longer. Let it dry out a bit before you water it again. Over water is the biggest first timers mistake. They plants like a little dryer time between watering. You can lift the pots and tell they are light and need water. What kind of light are you using in your tent?
got it.. and i got the vipaspectra xs2000

hey so i did nt hook up my timer yet and last night i forgot to shut them lights off for the 6 hours cuz its on 18/6 so i useually shut down at 12am and turn on at 6am since i forgot to shut off should i turn them off for six hours or let them stay on till tonights shut off and be back on track? also these are current pics fron this am, they kinda look droppy to me but what do i know,the pics on the thread are from yesterday when i posted this..

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Just leave it on

Yeah thell be fine. They don't droop if you only leave the light on too long. Droop is usually water related

They look amazing my friend. A good way to avoid overwatering in the beginning is to just weight everything. Put your pot in a scale every 24 hours so you know how much your girl drinks aday. Then you can calculate your waterings. I used to do that until i could easily feel my pot is dry when i lift it up . Sorry for bad English 😃

They look amazing my friend. A good way to avoid overwatering in the beginning is to just weight everything. Put your pot in a scale every 24 hours so you know how much your girl drinks aday. Then you can calculate your waterings. I used to do that until i could easily feel my pot is dry when i lift it up . Sorry for bad English 😃
thx for the tip.. and dont wrry bout the english i aint any better..lmao#420 thx

Latest posts

Back