How does the seed banks you use give out free seeds?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharonp

Reaction score
I am curious about other people's experience with getting free seeds. I use Herbies often and you get one seed just for ordering and than a seed for every £20 you spend. MSNL gives you one good seed that they choose and close to 5 regular seeds they choose too. Onetime they sent me a great AK47 auto. I have gotten Kush and
big bud regular seeds. A friend of mine got extra seeds of what he ordered on a different seed bank. ILGM does not give out free seeds.

I can tell you for me its a person to person experience. If your placing a small order with me 30-50$ you normally get a 2oz bottle of lost coast plant therapy spray. If we are up into the hundreds you get your choice of a 3pack of my "The New Guy" line. If you want to talk lots of money we can talk dealer pricing. I also run a loyalty drawing per month which I have attached a copy of here. We are currently at 17 entries into tier 1, 7 entries into tier 2 and 4 entries into tier 3. Drawing to be held May 31 @ 10PM EST. Oh and here is a screenshot of last months winner.

Attachments

• may.jpg
    may.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 4
  • april giveaway.jpg
    april giveaway.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Back