how i know i'm high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kackarot

Reaction score
i haven't smoked in like a week and a half and i'm out in the garage smoking this bong i made and i listen for a min and realize i'm having a conversation with 3 people

and they are all me

Damn dude now that's high or maybe you need to see a doctor. :D

kackarot said:
i haven't smoked in like a week and a half and i'm out in the garage smoking this bong i made and i listen for a min and realize i'm having a conversation with 3 people

and they are all me

That's actually extremely healthy according to "Psychology". Supposedly we all hear voices in our heads on the occasion, and if not, there is something wrong. Dreams were the best instance according to my Pscyhe book. But that's awesome, I love when I'm so high stuff like that happens. One time my head started shaking very fast and I couldn't stop it, felt like I was having a seizure or something. While it was happening, I was scared to death, but afterwards I loved it and hoped it would happen again.

OK, I rambled on haha.

Yeah one time i smoked schwagg in GA, I was so high that i was sitting on the couch straight but it felt like if I was rocking from side to side.... must have been laced cuz not even high grade bud does that to me....

man once i was so high everything went off like a television screen it was crazy

I smoked some killer skunk once and when I woke up it was 3 days later and I was in the back of a '65 Ford pickup in Tucumcari N. Mex. with a 40 year old bleached blond truckstop waitress/hooker named Blanche.

Man the best part about getting high is talking to other people. I once got in this debate with my friend who said it was more painful to get poked in the eye than stabbed. I was like ***, of course it hurts more to get stabbed in the eye than poked. Then we laughed really hard, smoked another bowl than watched National Lampoons European Vacation.

And the shit I make when I'm high. It's like I think I'm the best damn cook in the world. Opening up the spice cabinet and throwing all this shit together to try and enhance some canned beef stew or a bowl of soup.

I tell yah, one of the best things ever created for cotton mouth is this candy called Aqua. It had to be seriously created for stoners, cause it's main purpose is to moisten a dry mouth. They come in different flavors like cherry or orange, and it's like there's seriously a waterfall of flavorfull goodness flowing from within the depths of my throat.

Reading is great to do high too... I've never gotten into a book sooo much like I have when I'm high. Of course the next day I'll have to reread it all again cause I won't remember a thing. But reading a good book high it's just like a whole elaborate movie playing in your head. It's nice.

Inmediusre said:
Reading is great to do high too... I've never gotten into a book sooo much like I have when I'm high. Of course the next day I'll have to reread it all again cause I won't remember a thing. But reading a good book high it's just like a whole elaborate movie playing in your head. It's nice.

I Agree on that...

Latest posts

Back