how important are the reviews on these seedbanks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the reviews about the shop are not relevant for your seeds knowledge and experience.
Seed reviews are generally built on breeders datas, so pretty much every shop give the right info.
Herbies for example, gives a lot of info for each product.
For myself, I try to understand genetics thru experiences with mains strains (sativa, indica, ruderalis) , before trying mixes between those + shops seeds reviews + seedfinder for checking genetics infos
Seed reviews are important, read as much as you want :p

Maybe the reviews about the shop are not relevant for your seeds knowledge and experience.
Seed reviews are generally built on breeders datas, so pretty much every shop give the right info.
Herbies for example, gives a lot of info for each product.
For myself, I try to understand genetics thru experiences with mains strains (sativa, indica, ruderalis) , before trying mixes between those + shops seeds reviews + seedfinder for checking genetics infos
Seed reviews are important, read as much as you want :p
whats seed finder do you use?

Try any of the sponsors here. My advice is ignore advertised finish times knowing it will always take just a little longer. Everyone buys timers, lights, soil mixes, etc. etc. but make sure of all things that you get an decent loupe!!! Just as important as a timer is when you get to 12/12.

Latest posts

Back