How is it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
That some members have a good amount of rep. points yet they are asking questions about the very basics? Does it go up automatically with # of posts as well as given out by other users? I am a bit confused by this.

Biffdoggie said:
That some members have a good amount of rep. points yet they are asking questions about the very basics? Does it go up automatically with # of posts as well as given out by other users? I am a bit confused by this.
Rep points are given out by the users of this forum that's the only way the rep points go up.

MissMolly needs some rep.....come on now :D ....she changed her scary avatar :eek: ....we most certainly can give her some

and i got you too Bif.....you have 420 posts :D

Sweet, 420, good call Ldy. Thanks.
I wasn't tryin' to be a jerk with this post either, I was just wondering.

yeah i noitice my rep points went up thnx for those who gave them to me

well now look at all those new rep points Biff, see all ya' had to do was get noticed ;) Miss Molly, I am so happy to see your beautiful new avatar...welcome back..... me, bigbudz and LdyL seem to be the only "token" women here (and damn, i like your additude :D ) Silly boys, think they stand a chance with all they're silly talk, put the damn seed in soil and water it...blah, blah, blah.....

Don't forget pranic there GDG. I wasn't looking for points, but hey, I'll take them!

Latest posts

Back