How large are your plants???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom 'Green' Thumb

Old OG'Timer
Reaction score
I am in the process of setting up a perpetual garden so that every month and a half I get four pounds. I am not new to growing as I have been successfully for years, but I am new to doing it on a cycle. What I can't seem to remember (I guess because I never payed attention) was how large do my plants get during 1 month of veg?

I am use to doing tree grows with 5 gallon buckets so I am going to have to change the whole style I have been using to pull this off. In my setup I will have four stages of growth. The first three being 2 weeks each. I will have a clone stage, a pre-veg stage and a veg stage. New clones will be taken from the beginning of the veg stage to perpetuate the garden. The final stage will be the bud stage and will be in a different room. This should be 6 to 7 weeks as that is how long it takes to finish budding this particular clone of Ak47 that I am using. By the time the plants have budded, there will be another batch ready to enter into the bud room again. With this setup I should be able to pull off a crop every 6 weeks, so that means this set up allows my clones to veg for 4 weeks only before budding.

So my question remains, how large have your plants grown in 4 weeks? If you have pictures of 4 week vegging plants (not including rooting time) please post them. It will give me a better idea on how many plants I will have to use in order to reach my objective. Thanks in advance!

TGT

Good luck man... gonna need mad equipment. I get over a pound a grow.. But I'm really not up for anymore lights... leo would frown bad enough now already.

Four weeks veg, 1,000w HPS, all organic.

I usually like to take'em to around 6, though.

34 days-GF1 and 2.JPG

88-4 days flower.JPG

R&W, thanks for the pictures! That is exactly what I was looking for. Judging by their size I am going to need about ten to twelve plants under each 1000 watt HPS. I'll try that number and see how it turns out. I will probably end up refining the grow quite a bit in the next three to six months so things will change significantly.

I was hoping I could get them a little larger in the 4 week veg, so I might have to go six weeks veg and just root my clones in a faster amount of time to make up for the delay. That way I can still get a crop every 6 weeks. I would love to get a crop every month but that would require an extra grow room in which I don't have.

Thanks, and if anyone has any links or suggestions please feel free to add them. I am looking for any help I can get. The more info the better.

TGT

Hey RedandWhite: How many plants did/do you put under your 1000 Watt HPS?
I am more concerned with a few large plants over a lot of strained ones.
Thanks!

No problem, Tom.

DW- That second pic is 9 plants, but that was from seed and needed to be sexed yet. With clones, I like to do 4 or even 6 sometimes, but no more than that. I usually pull 4-6 ozs a plant that way.

Thanks! I think i'll be pushing 6 for my hydro grow.

Latest posts

Back