How long do you hold your smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
till i turn blue and cant hold it anylonger ,hahahaha PEACE,LOVE,RASTAFARI

No need to get hostile guys. The real bueaty of smoking is the 10,000 different ways it can be done. Different strokes for different folks and all that jazz. If you hold your smoke in you're very likely increasing the rate of your circulation due to your heart pumping faster to compensate for the lack of fresh oxygen...which I'm assuming will help you feel the high more quickly. I don't think it can possibly be bad for your health...And comparing a hit to either cigs or burning leaves just doesn't make sense to me. Cigs have way more shit in them, and they cause cancer and whatnot. Burning leaves? I think I see what yu're getting at, but you gotta remember that pot is dried and cured...and the carb on pipes/bongs etc is for inhaling fresh air along with the smoke.

Easy there man. In your first post of the thread, you implied that anyone who held in their smoke was stupid. Now you've heard back a post that used the same word..."stupid", and you've gotten uptight about it. Now in this post you throw out the name "idiot". That would tempt someone to name you back. Saying that someone isn't very bright because they disagree with you is another type of name calling and just incites someone to call you something in return.

How's this: You don't hold in your smoke because you believe it hurts you to do so. There, I said it without including any name calling or inference.

That's why we don't allow name calling on this group. You can have any opinion you wish within reason, but the name calling has to stop.

Thanks folks.

"well thats you genuis! just being stupid. you being an idiot. its not to bright"

Stoney Bud said:
Easy there man. In your first post of the thread, you implied that anyone who held in their smoke was stupid. Now you've heard back a post that used the same word..."stupid", and you've gotten uptight about it. Now in this post you throw out the name "idiot". That would tempt someone to name you back. Saying that someone isn't very bright because they disagree with you is another type of name calling and just incites someone to call you something in return.

How's this: You don't hold in your smoke because you believe it hurts you to do so. There, I said it without including any name calling or inference.

That's why we don't allow name calling on this group. You can have any opinion you wish within reason, but the name calling has to stop.

Thanks folks.

"well thats you genuis! just being stupid. you being an idiot. its not to bright"

yeah man dont be calling me names you dont know me and i like to stay away from the drama i didnt call you any names nore did i try to disrespect your opinion you asked for opinions and i gave you mine so why trip? and you also need to go re read what i said...cuz i said that when i first started smoking i never inhale it or held it :mad: :(

FaTal1 said:
i played that game b4 only we call it football the game is so worth it after a bowl or a blunt funt to play with blunts :)
I love playing it. I nevered played with a blunt but now I want to because that would get me so high:D:D

its chill, my bad...i just over-reacted. sorry.

Smoof One said:
its chill, my bad...i just over-reacted. sorry.

its all good i didnt mean to get you all upset and shit you know?

roger that my man, its all good. i was probably just in a shity mood when i saw that. so no harm done.

peace.

Latest posts

Back