how long does it take to get out of my system?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob sims

Reaction score
I have not smoked in a year and then I smoked for about a week just about 10 hits in a bowl a night every night. How long til I can pass a urine test? would one good week do it? and what can I do to hurry the process? I heard a couple of people talk about sur-gel what is this? help please.

Preparing for a UA is a much debated topic. Everybody has their own methods and will swear by them. Personally I use diuretics; specifically cranberry juice (because I like the taste). I've had to pass 2 UA's and both times I didn't know they were coming until about a week before. I went through at least 2 quarts of cranberry juice a day and had no problem passing the tests. It's important to note that diuretics aren't proven to do anything except flush your system. There are products that claim to 'cleanse' you, but I've never used them and don't know much about them. My advice is to drink some cranberry juice no matter what you decide to do. It's delicious and it can't hurt.

Latest posts

Back