How long should I give it before giving up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roots starting to come through now. Still slow but I am anticipating things to Start moving now it has roots. This is how big considering it started to its first shoot on Feb24.

Attachments

• BD8B33AC-889E-4326-94E2-9A8B3A1099BB.jpeg
    BD8B33AC-889E-4326-94E2-9A8B3A1099BB.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Roots starting to come through now. Still slow but I am anticipating things to Start moving now it has roots. This is how big considering it started to its first shoot on Feb24.
It still looks healthy to me. If you’re keeping it to keep this strain would be worth growing it out at least till you can get a clone off it if you have the room. It looks pretty healthy still tho…

Might well do that. Particularly as I will be moving house soon and transporting a plant in full bloom might be a little tricky. I’ll just keep cutting it back if it gets too large

Might well do that. Particularly as I will be moving house soon and transporting a plant in full bloom might be a little tricky. I’ll just keep cutting it back if it gets too large
Not at all. Put trash bag over it and go! Start some new ones, by 5 weeks they should be getting big and ready to flower.

Bubba

Looks like it survived . Keeping it unders a small light only 15w led standard white. Still slow progress but that’s a good thing for now. Hoping it will stay small but bushy till I move . Then I’ll take my cuttings and put it unders a propers halid / sodium. Happy as I was worried this strain was going to be a tall one.

Attachments

• 5765687C-39DD-44B8-A9CD-DF4581BB4983.jpeg
    5765687C-39DD-44B8-A9CD-DF4581BB4983.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back