how long till it grows

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fireweed did you make sure when you planted them you had the right ends up? and as for sticking them in the light . if you have floresence that will be fine to stick in the light but a incandecent light 125 watt is too hot .also the floresence has a standard 110 outlet plug. and for 4 plants just starting out i would use 2 flouresent tubes 4 feet long 40 watts a piece . some people recomend cool white and warm whites which are only a couple of dollars i myself use the plant and aquarium bulbs but are 8 dollars a piece. i use them to veg but would love to have a mh for veg instead . as far as hps for veg it will work alot better than flos. it is the best for flowering but its 1 light where you get the best of both worlds veg/flower i would not however use it on babys i would wait till there 2 to 3 weeks old before using any type of hids.ps whens using a hid light like mh, hps, mv your wattage should be around 50watts per sqft like for instance you have a 2x3 area that is 6 sq ft you would need a 300 watt hps,mh, or mv but you could get by with a 250 watts . you can go to lowes and get a 175hps now for $7995 or a 150mh $6395. but as for now all you need is flos. even cf work great are around 8 dollars a piece for a 42 watter . MUTT did you really like that 1 . i see stoneys hiding out now come and play lol. there was no harm intended stoney .

Ok thanx for your help skunk im going to try and get some new seeds and a fluorecent light. But as far as the question about getting super soil and if i would want to mix perlite with it and if i need vermiculite. Also can you reccomend some good fertilizers. Dont i want a fertilizer for vegitave and one for flowering. Im not trying to spend lots of money just want to be able to grow a few plants with some nice buds.

Latest posts

Back