How long will my plants take to grow in my PC growbox?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yingxuy said:
I have not seen yet completed, proabbly though. So a month atleast another 2-3 vegetables and flowers. If they are rice, but you do not even intend to get a small harvest.

vegetables? flowers? rice?

He is trying to grow marijuana. In fact, this whole website is devoted to marijuana. . .

zigzag1331 said:
I have a pc grow box, It has 2 fans, aluminium covering around the walls, and has 2 CFL 100 wat lights. I currently am growing 2 plant, i dont know what strain because i got a mixed pack. I am wondering how long will it take to grow? and how much weed will i get after harvesting. I can grow max up to about 9"-11"inches

hXXp://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g334/zigzag1331/

Click the link to see my grow box^

Hey Zigzag. MJ is a simple plant to grow but not an easy plant to grow well. Many of us have killed our share of plants as we've learned to grow. It requires light, ventilation and nutrients and has fairly tight tolerances for each. To do it in a micro grow is incredibly challenging and is something you will have to do by growing, making mistakes, learning, making changes, repeat...until you start to get something. Getting any decent yield (more then a few grams) will take you at least 6 months and more likely 9 - 12 months.

An easy way to re-size your pics is to use Paintbrush. Open the pic, click re-size, then type in 50 and save the new file. Viola.

Best wishes to you as you learn to grow.:welcome:

This is why I like MACRO grows. 1 plant, 1 bulb, 1 tent. And you can walk around inside it for 2/3 of the grow.

I can't see how growing in a PC case would be the way to go when it in a small place..!! Small room like that means 1 hit pipe and it gone..
Shed some light on this for me, how big or how much buds for a grow like this...

:yeahthat: I can't see the reason unless the grower were a very light smoker.

Latest posts

Back