how long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dozer42

Reaction score
i currently have a low ryder 1 and 2 growing (both female). the 1 is one week from being done and the 2 is weeks two from being done. i also have 4 amazing haze that was suspose to be female but are male. they have been flowering for about 6 days.

what i want to do is cross the male haze with the 2 low ryders but im now sure if i will have enough time.

how long before a male will start producing pollen, and how long will it take for a seed to grow?

dozer42 said:
i currently have a low ryder 1 and 2 growing (both female). the 1 is one week from being done and the 2 is weeks two from being done. i also have 4 amazing haze that was suspose to be female but are male. they have been flowering for about 6 days.

what i want to do is cross the male haze with the 2 low ryders but im now sure if i will have enough time.

how long before a male will start producing pollen, and how long will it take for a seed to grow?
Sorry but you need atleast 4 weeks to produce some seeds if i'm not mistaken.

2-4 weeks, it depends on the strain...at some point, they may fall off.

You can pollenate late in flower...as long as a few pistils are white and calyxes are not swelled. Once pollenated, you can even put her back in veg...but your on your own as to how that will workout with lowryder. I don't grow it. A strong pollenated female won't hermie if she stays in flower too long...I have one that was ready to pick 2 weeks ago (100% amber)...she has 10 days to go and I will harvest her for seed.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back