How Long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
Being a true newbie have a question? How long from germination to dry product? I am looking for averages and not cases so if you can hit me with some figures it would be greatly appreciated.

Slowlyburn said:
8-10 weeks

What are you growing? I don't even grow from seed but you will need at least 8 weeks of vegetative growth and another 8-10 weeks of flowering then smokable nugs after another week or so of drying. The buds will benefit from a cure, that takes about another month, if not more, to reach the full bouquet and get rid of the "hay" smell entirely. So, 18-20 weeks at a minimum from seed to bowl.

I also have to say that you are looking at a minimum of 16 weeks. You can fudge somewhat on the veg time (yield will suffer) and the cure time (the longer the better), but flowering and drying takes as long as it takes. You could probably go a 4 week veg, 8-10 week flower, a week to dry and 2 to cure.

I will never stop being amazed at the response that I get on this form. This is the only way I can say thank everyone that helps. I am sure I will have a ton of questions and hope that I will be in a position to soon help with other peoples problems.

Latest posts

Back