How Long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldgeezer

Reaction score
I guess I should have asked a third question with regard to having a Hermi in my flowering set up and that is how long will pollen remain viable in the flowering cabinet. This is in case some corner or place is missed when cleaning and misting area. Also will how much THC would be in the flowers that are now presentI had a royal screw up and hope to salvage what I can

just mist down your grow room real good and the water will sterilize the pollen. Dont miss anything make sure all the nooks and cannies are got you can't do a half job when cleaning your grow rooms. If you do your just asking and setting the stage for major problems down the road

soak it all best yu can friend like ozzy sayin, but not yur electrical guess yualready knows that but yual still want to cleans electrical with a wipe with slightly damp cloth with everything off and unplugged then let dry real good before puttin back together. Hope yual do well yur trail walkin friend.

BWD

you have great help on the extinguish of pollen...when I clean a room I go in with a garden hose mister/fogger and hit everything...I do this in the dark useing a green light so not to screw my lights...I will do this a few times just to be sure...as for THC levles...it depends on the strain and how far in she is...if your Hermie popped in week 6 than verry little will be lost...if hermie popped in week 3 flower than you have problems...when plant is pollenated it slows down on THC production to focuss on makeing seed..I dont thers a ##....and if this hermie was late than I wouldnt worry to much if only a few more weks to go...it takes 3-4 weeks to make viable...hope this helps

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back