How many here utilize natural PH adjusters opposed to chemical adjusters ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67Cuda

Reaction score
Natural, such as lemon juice, vinegar, and baking soda. Are there better natural sources, and just how trustworthy are they ?

I get the thinking, I truly do, and support it, but never stop questioning, and seeking a better way. Use what’s best. PH up and down is big business. The common materials cut “ the man “, out of your system, lol !

There’s usually a point that you can’t avoid utilizing materials not easily recreated by yourself. Some you can make yourself, for nothing more than manpower.

I'm going to go reinvent the TV and watch football. Have fun.

vinegar for pH down and silica for pH up...it's just that easy...I'll join you hopper, 2 games today...

I think my best bet is just to go back to university studies. Many videos on many subjects surrounding this topic, either directly, or indirectly. Thanks guys.

Awesome boo. Speaking of vinegar I think I'll have a pickle.😁
tumblr_n8j9a1PtQ81rrtv31o1_400.gif

Save some money on the PH up. Find a farm supply store and buy Milkstone Remover. Looks just like the stuff you get at the grow shops, but you can get a gallon for what you'd pay for a quart, and it's a little stronger. It's used for cleaning calcium deposits on milking machines, and it's the same stull you find in Coca Cola (Phosphoric acid).

Please .... Thank YOU !
And if my guy wins ,I get to eat a pint of ice cream with whippy cream !!
And if my guy loses ,I still eat a pint minus the whippy cream ...

Latest posts

Back