How Many Hours does a Cannabis Plant need Light?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micheal Sandford

Reaction score
A Cannabis Plant growth depends on how much hours of light it getting on a day, Most of the cannabis growers put the plants on light for 18hrs per day and 6 hours per night. But giving 18 hrs of light is enough for the plants that makes them bloom. Some flowers blossom very good with 15-16 hrs of lighting only, According to my point, if the plants are under more dark will bloom very fast. A Minimum of 12hrs lighting is enough for the plants that helps them make thc and to develop their buds.

During vegg i use 24 hrs of light,,when i flip i use 10 hrs light and 14 hrs of dark. Ive tried different light and dark periods and thats the one that worked best and gave me the biggest harvest,,,but to each his own.
As long as we are growing our own dank its all good. 👍

During vegg i use 24 hrs of light,,when i flip i use 10 hrs light and 14 hrs of dark. Ive tried different light and dark periods and thats the one that worked best and gave me the biggest harvest,,,but to each his own.
As long as we are growing our own dank its all good. 👍
Weed ar youjumping right dow to 1ohrs lightat the flip or do you go 12 - 12 1st
I ted to do 12-12 than 11-13 myself

Nope,,10/14 from the 1st day of Flip. I tried what you are saying and the 10/14 seemed to work better and faster. But as i said,,to each his own.

Better watch what you say,,Hippie is watching and waiting.😂😂😂

Better watch out Roster,,,Hippie is a scary bastage. Ppl that piss him off end up buried in his backyard.😳

Coming back to haunt him
See the source image

Latest posts

Back