how many of you buy soil???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruffy

i love mj!
Reaction score
so with everyday growing, illegal or legal, vegetables, potting plants also. how many buy soils?

how many would buy if it was available for a reasonable price?
organic or veganic only.
or dry amended teas?
I know in the usa there are a few different type soils in a bag....
Canada not to many cannabis related.......

I did once. not happy with it. I am now using the exact same amount of nutes I was with just soilless so I don't really see the point. unless its free I will stick to soilless or maybe airoponics if it works out for me.

I only grow in soil during the warmer months. Too hard to deal with dirt when I have 3' of snow on the ground. I buy a good basic organic soil and them amend it. Like Rosebud, I re-amend and reuse my soil.

I used ocean forest for the last two years. Only cost me 10 dollars a bag so it wasn't too pricey. I just started using hydro so I'll see how I like that.

Have not bought soil in years. Compost is your friend.:)

I use MG on everything..:rofl: just messing wit ya. Couldnt resist.
I use Organic Compost and add what i need such as Peat moss.

I did once. not happy with it. I am now using the exact same amount of nutes I was with just soilless so I don't really see the point. unless its free I will stick to soilless or maybe airoponics if it works out for me.
:yeahthat:

I make my own I have an unlimited supply of manure and just buy a few bags of peat moss and maintain a fairly large compost pile

i used to buy fox farm, now i buy coco and reuse it

Latest posts

Back