How many people use this awesome site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
I am curious who else loves this site>>>http://en.seedfinder.eu/

It is called Seed Finder and has tons of info on strains and where to get them on the net. I always take it for granted and often forget about it.

I go on there now and then. good site.

Pretty cool. I like the lineage charts. It's a little hard to navigate the way they display results. Still, pretty cool.

I noticed The Attitude is not listed in their seedbanks.

yeah used it a few times. Seems to have pretty accurate strain data.

I agree. Good site for info. Found info on some strains that I hadn't been able to find

I am kind of shopping around for some Dynamite seeds--haven't quite decided yet. Seed finder popped up when I googled Dynamite seeds. First time I'd been there. I found a good deal of difference in the prices of the seeds...wondering why Masters of Seeds seems to be 50% below others. Anybody ever deal with them?

I did an order with mos before. I think what makes them different is maybe "house phenos" .
The strains I ordered were familiar strains to me and also the phenos that come with...at least the phenos that a "major" name would sell. For ex. Ak 47 is a pretty predictable strain. I've grown many and seen few variations but the common was good yield with potent buds. All 5 were nothing like what I'd seen and was somewhat disappointed with the overall yield and quality. I'm sure it wasn't a bad grow because the rest of my grow was as it should be.
Maybe just some bum luck so take my opinion with a grain of salt

Check out dnsgenetics
Dude has some wicked crosses. I'm really impressed with what I'm running of his

Is there a website? Searching only brought up instagram.

thanks 4 the shout out bro ;) means allot to me. And you will see we like perfecting those genetics. ;) :vapleaf:
so whats with the 'stickers' man?
i assume code-word for seeds, but why?

never seen ya about before either; so welcome to mp
:)

and yeah, great site hammy. had it bookmarked for years, always a great resource.

Interesting site, just checked it out, thanks for the tip.

Yea, I need to get his k.a.s.i. 6 week flowering time sounds good to me. ;)

so whats with the 'stickers' man?
i assume code-word for seeds, but why?

never seen ya about before either; so welcome to mp
:)

and yeah, great site hammy. had it bookmarked for years, always a great resource.
first rule of fight club ?

lol jk just enjoy the stickers :D

seedfinder is good if everyone adds their input
most strains on it more people need to add some pheno's and experiences to
just my opinion

Latest posts

Back