How many plants...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I wrong to think like this?

Well, if you were in the states I'd say yes. Selling is selling, no matter who it is to or for how little you sell it for. Giving it to somebody in exchange for services is also distribution charge.

Commercial growers IMO are the worst thing for the movement. Large grow operations with shotty wiring and a mulitude of plants, grown just for profit. Then theres the ones that enlist the help of illegal immigrants to do the work and again, they are making us all look bad. Why? because the general public doesnt typically descriminate between commercial or personal, they see "growing" or "grow operation" and immediatly have a bad taste in their mouth.

Whatever you do, be respectful to the culture. Dont be a bag pusher with only one goal, money

Ptbo_Stonerz said:
So helping out some people for like $50-75 an oz, allowing them to smoke some good clean mj without having to go through the hassle of going to the local "street thug" for garbage medication, IMO is alright. Am I wrong to think like this?

If you're growing outside, then I would total my annual costs, divide that by the number of cured ounces I have and sell it for exactly that amount to your family and friends. It would prolly only be 5 bucks an ounce. If you make a profit from it, it's back into the commercial thing. Don't get me wrong man. I really don't care if you sell it or not as long as you don't use this group as a source for asking sales related questions. It would make this group look like something it's not.

I hope you understand what I mean.

BTW, if you have a little room in your home that would support a hydro grow, I can tell you how to grow enough to keep all of them happy. Something along the line of a small bedroom. An inside grow allows you to control the entire crop in a way that's impossible to do outside in the hills.

Latest posts

Back