How many posts have you done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Just thinking the other day on how many posts I have entered in in all my pot sites since I started hanging in places like this. I am sure there are many with over 100,000. Honestly how many times have you hit enter on a pot site. Only pot sites.

List of my accomplishments......all approximations.

Daily Buds 2,400

THC Farmer 4,500

Canna Cabana 10,000

Marijuana Passion 6,200

And about 2,000 more on various other places I have landed on. This does NOT count Moderator Lounge posts or PM's.

Total is 25,100........I figure another 4,000 in the mod lounge.

I'm proudly banned at the cabana...I was the number one poster with a count over 33000...at OGrow I was the second highest post count...I'm just getting started here...:eek:
OGrow is overgrow?

29K .. how many of others did your mind consume ?

canna cabana was good till my ... and no idea of numbers, I guess I could pay a visit since I'm not banned

hey there Amigo , if you do pop in over there for a visit , could you please see if BlackBart and Reibsi are still there?

and if they are , I’ll give you my email addy so I can get in contact with them...

thanks..

I had about 100,000 posts in the mod lounge at CC...jk.....it was only 98,791 posts

I've been there zem, something you just cant replicate...nice place with good peeps but not overgrow...when the keys to the kingdom are handed to you life was grand...until 2006...:eek:

yessir, I was one of 4 site mods that kinda lived there...times were fun back then... 👍
Around 90sish days, I built my first grow with hps from articles on OG. I had done the 4 tubes in a 4 ft fluorescent fixture, and out door hope for the best type planting.

I didn't build it in the box like the original article, I had it in the open. Shallow water culture with bubble strips. Fixture made from 150 watt HPS fixture from home Depot, taken apart, transformers and such in a metal project box, bulb in a hood made from sheet metal.

That little contraption would yield about 4 oz every 8 weeks with white widow bag seeds.

Bubba

I've been there zem, something you just cant replicate...nice place with good peeps but not overgrow...when the keys to the kingdom are handed to you life was grand...until 2006...:eek:

Yeah, it was a place that was one of a kind in the form of information being assimilated and discussed at that time . a few Europeans and a few far east.
I remember 'Your Friend ' was in Cambodia and posted up about the 2004 Christmas day tsunami as it was happening.
You were a pretty good mod there Boo, I guess I never pissed you off .

thanks patwi, once someone got on the shiitlist it was open warfare for the mods...the place was heavy handed everywhere but the tank...now that was a dark place where people got hurt...
cabana old folks home.jpg

thanks patwi, once someone got on the shiitlist it was open warfare for the mods...the place was heavy handed everywhere but the tank...now that was a dark place where people got hurt...View attachment 283379
I agree boo, but you say heavy handed. It wasn't the mods it was Dman and OP pulling the strings. Dman criticized everything we did. I would try and handle things in a soft kind of way and he would strip search me for being to soft. We, Muggs ,Big a I didn't do anything without being told to.

I wish you could see the PM's on what we had to deal with. Finally Muggs cracked and Big and I followed. Uni had his nose stuck so far up Dman's arise he could smell what he had for breakfast.

You and Wichking have recently followed. The mods here are just here to keep the coffee warm, take out the trash and keep the spam from taking over.

Latest posts

Back