How many posts have you done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 I have 3

That's right. I was going to say I have 2. (2 That mattered)

I will say that if you (any of you) have that many posts on that many other grower boards, I'll just apologize from the go for all the shit I've talked to you over the years under other nom's.

Happy Growing...😬

Demo

I met Rockymtnbuds , Loran Luther Schwagbank , Saxby , and few other Cats at a site called FreeCannabis 20 some years ago

before that I was on Yahooka

yada yada yada , MP is my new home

the cabana was a cool joint when Skitty had the reigns....he got burned out , he offered the site to me , I declined , then someone started a rumor that I was attempting coup de tat of the place lmfao!

then the site was turned over to OP with his name on bottom line....and OP and Dman are today’s dictators over there....

the past is the past and I do not live my life looking out the rear view mirror

just trying to enjoy the last days of this wild ride and ride off not the sunset with a big bottle of cal-mag

82507AA1-FE78-47AB-B464-A65F6B25B87D.jpeg

I will say that if you (any of you) have that many posts on that many other grower boards, I'll just apologize from the go for all the shit I've talked to you over the years under other nom's.

Happy Growing...😬

Demo
No apologies necessary we have all been there. But you are here now Dan around a bunch is O'l farts with crazy stories running on empty....Not!!!

Happy Growing...😬

Demo

and pray tell what are your previous nom’s?.......🤡🤡🤡

and pray tell what are your previous nom’s?.......🤡🤡🤡
I have pretty much kept mine. On Daily Buds it was Old Hippie and then Putembk....I recently shortened it to Pute. Only problem with using the same user name for years and years....you pick up a lot of baggage.

I've got 21 years of baggage that came with the name boo...most I'm proud of and some not so much...spending the day doing tent maintenance, new filters and general cleanup...trimming a huge schrom x TK...another one that got out of control and the last one to show issues of poor to non existant ventilation...

I had 1000's and 1000's but due a to a permanent name change I am at what is here only. The rest is all water under the bridge.

Only 1600ish, almost 1700. Babe in the woods.

Is that roster sniffing me? "Yes I was left deep in the woods." Now shoooo!

Bubba

We see ya Bubba
View attachment 283497
Oh Nice socks
For work, (suits) I only buy white dress shirts, and black socks. Everything matches them. As long as pants, jacket and ties match you are out the door.

Those shoes? Not me. Old school...dress shirts are white and long sleeved. (No such thing as short sleeve dress shirt) jacket covers your ass, and dress shoes are black..MAYBE cordavon.

Bubba

The shoes....ouch! Not even in gangster days. That was more tennis shoes and sweat suit, sunglasses and cigar stuck in face. Most important, your grimace you wore on face...most important.

Bubba

For work, (suits) I only buy white dress shirts, and black socks. Everything matches them. As long as pants, jacket and ties match you are out the door.

Those shoes? Not me. Old school...dress shirts are white and long sleeved. (No such thing as short sleeve dress shirt) jacket covers your ass, and dress shoes are black..MAYBE cordavon.

Bubba
I was talking the dude in the leather LOL

and you ain’t missing much

anybody frequent the Rag , mjp?

I was on mjp....but when I left the Cabana a moderator there who was friends with Dman put me on slow motion. Like my Location on my avatar says.....Location Here....been banned everywhere else....

Latest posts

Back