How many rember Red Bud!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljens

Reaction score
Hey everybody, I'm the new kid LOL . I've been smoking before Cheeh&Chong:hubba: . I'm looking forward to learning some things. I got to try some low ryder i thought it was great! I'm looking forward to hearing from everybody!:D

Welcome, ljens!:D Nice to have you in our family that has an outstanding Marijuana Passion as well, just like you and me!:D I'm Light'n one up for you now!

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

ljens,
Yes I remember the Panama Red AKA RedBud. It is the very best smoking experience I ever had.
Even though I have had others that were stronger, RedBud was the smoothest smoking there was.
The stems were a straw color and most of the herb was red and light brown color with a light sandalwood aroma.When burned, it produced a very white smoke.
I keep telling myself that somewhere in the world there is a little patch of it growing-lol
Welcome to the forum!!!:)

Gb

Hi there. Welcome to MP. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj like a pro. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the site sometime. Until then, take care and be safe.

redbud sounds nice, if youve smoked that then aim to grow bud just like it. you will acheive better in time, see ya around and welcome

85C

I remember Red Bud, but that was oooh so looong ago- too many bowls and joints since then. I think I remember it was great. How's this for dating, I remember having some at a NRPS concert. Great time. I think I enjoyed the music too! Welcome to MP!

Latest posts

Back