How many seeds do I need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mastashake

Reaction score
I am going to begin growing indoors soon just for personal use for me and my buddies how many seeds should I plant to insure I get at least one or 2 females.
thx.

I always start four if there bagseed. 2 if store bought. minimum

Since every seed has a 50/50 chance of being a girl, you'd want to plant 3 seeds for every female plant you want to end up with to be sure.

What ever you do, don't buy feminized seeds. They aren't worth the extra money. (They are usually at least twice as much and you'll usually get at least 5-6 females out of a 10 pack of seeds). Plus you can clone a female over and over again to save money on seeds. Go with a good company forget about the bag seeds unless the bud is supremely good.

mastashake said:
I am going to begin growing indoors soon just for personal use for me and my buddies how many seeds should I plant to insure I get at least one or 2 females.
thx.
Hey mastashake, good to hear you're gettin off the street with the weed man. Doin you own is way safer for you.

When you get your plants growing, I'll tell you a way to get all the females you want. Cloning.

After your plants are big enough to take a 4 inch cutting from each plant, you flower the cuttings for about 10-15 days to sex them. Then, when you know which plants are females, you grow them large enough to get a half dozen clones from each and root them. Now you have all females and as many as you want.

Latest posts

Back