how many should i use??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drambouie

Reaction score
i have 2 by 3 feet with 1 150w hps and 6, 4' 40 watt floros. how many plants should i be growing??

i have a light meter that will read from 0 to 2000 lumens

between 0 and 8 inches directly down and 1' by 1' cross section from the 150hps pegs out the needle, but ne where else reads 500 lumens

i have 2 pots, one directly below the light, one a couple feet away. the one directly below the plants grow alot, the other - they grow slooowly, but space between nodes is close still.

should i just grow 1 plant 1 pot directly below the light or what??

i was thinking of taking clones from all the females and seing which clones would survive and which mother was most potent then use a few clones in the room and prolly end up with 1 or 2 at the end??

how many should i grow with the 150hps??

Based on the size space you describe....1 plant is what you will be able to do well.......I use about the same size space and started with 3 plants....once they got into veg about 4 weeks....you'll noticed that 1 plant is really about all you will be able to do well.....but not to worry....just veg a little longer( i vegged for 7 weeks...20")....it will turn into a freakin shrub with a good many bud sites(once you go to flower)....and when you do that, you'll say to yourself "man, im glad i chose to do just one plant, its all i have room for"

You need 3000 lumens per square foot BARE MINIMUM... 5000-6000 is best...

Latest posts

Back