How Many Times Do You Smoke Per Week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once a day, every day, all day long.......as well as any nights that are accompanied by darkness.....;)

i been dabbin a lot more than smokin flowers. takin dabs is like getting baked for the first time every time. and it tastes like candy of whatever strain i made it with.
tolerance doesnt exist imho lol.

I smoke weekdaze after 5p.m. (cpl a bowls maybuh) then on the weekends it's on like donkey kong

:bolt::joint::stoned::bolt:

bubba902 said:
I smoke like a freight train for a good 8yrs now. Everyday smokin Doobys like cigarettes. I have yet to find a smoke that truly truly stones me. Last batch that I liked was bubba kush x great white shark but the guy lost his strain due to elec loss when we had a storm :(. Bubblelicious isn't bad but won't run it again.
Any advice for a dank smoke even with a huge tolerance? I've heard paki kush is really good even with high tolerances

Try some Super Silver Haze, it'll cut thru the fog......also, it has no upper limit, the more you smoke the better the buzz.

Latest posts

Back