How Many Times Do You Smoke Per Week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BugsBunny

Are you a casual smoker, or do you get high every day?

I went through a period a while when I got high every day for about 9 months. During that time, it became difficult to get really high. Since I've cut back to 2-3 times per week, I get higher.

What are your experiences?

18 years now ... Last 7 years it has been a disgrace :D ... Baked all time ...

I have smoked for over 42 years. I smoke everyday and have for many many years.

A week lol hmmmm......I smoke prob every hour if Im home so. . . . you can do the math

ozzydiodude said:
If I'm awake I'm baked:stoned:

I think that sums it up :D

Cool...maybe after I grow some decent stuff, I can smoke every day and still get high. You all give me hope!!!

Having a kid in the house will reek havoc on your smoke schedule, lol.. I swear, sometimes it's like I can't smoke enough when I am home alone to going 2,3 days str8 without even thinking about getting high.. Just depends on what's going on that week. There are a lot of kid activities I think would be crazy entertaining after a joint, but since it's her time, I dont dare. Ever.. Well, she'll grow up soon and I'll have all the time in the world to do what I want ;)

Everyday after work never during work and all day and night on the weekend.....:D

I smoke every day, generally once per 2-3 hours. I have terrible anxiety issues that are nearly resolved with a hit or two. I do puff once or twice in the middle of the night as well so that I can relax and go back to sleep.

This seems like a lot to many but for me it is much less drugs into my system than all the anti depressants and anxiety controlling meds I have taken over the years, without the side effects that those pills cause.

I actually consider myself "sober" for the first time in a good ten years. Those pills took away the anxiety but they also took away all my emotional connection with life. It feels good to feel again.

Edited to add that this treatment would never have worked with the street schwag I used to have to rely on. The stuff I puff now I still do get a great high each time I smoke with it.

warfish said:
I smoke every day, generally once per 2-3 hours. I have terrible anxiety issues that are nearly resolved with a hit or two. I do puff once or twice in the middle of the night as well so that I can relax and go back to sleep.

This seems like a lot to many but for me it is much less drugs into my system than all the anti depressants and anxiety controlling meds I have taken over the years, without the side effects that those pills cause.

I actually consider myself "sober" for the first time in a good ten years. Those pills took away the anxiety but they also took away all my emotional connection with life. It feels good to feel again.

I can relate to that. And my wife can as well.

We both suffer from depression. In addition, she suffers from terrible TMJ pain. Modern medicine would have us both taking anti-depressents, which cause insomnia, weight gain, and dulled senses. And in my wife's case, for TMJ pain, addictive painkillers would be prescribed, which would eventually become useless as she developed a resistance.

On the other hand, marijuana solves pretty much all our problems without becoming addictive.

When will our medicine finally be recognized as a better alternative to the very addictive oxycontin?

I smoke like a freight train for a good 8yrs now. Everyday smokin Doobys like cigarettes. I have yet to find a smoke that truly truly stones me. Last batch that I liked was bubba kush x great white shark but the guy lost his strain due to elec loss when we had a storm :(. Bubblelicious isn't bad but won't run it again.
Any advice for a dank smoke even with a huge tolerance? I've heard paki kush is really good even with high tolerances

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have smoked for over 42 years. I smoke everyday and have for many many years.

:yeahthat: except for the 42 years. Mine has been for 30+ years

Just past the 30 year mark. For last 10 years Multiple times daily. Best stuff EVER lately, prob a med source.

getting a room ready for 1st grow now that kids are out of house.

Latest posts

Back