how many times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenthoughts

gettin stoned
Reaction score
hey all I was just curious as to how often everyone else here smokes? I smoke 5-6 times a day, usually joints or bowls. Just wonderin if i'm a freak or more normal than I think. Hey that could be a lyric in a song :) ANYWAY! My dad always makes fun of me cause I smoke all the weed ( but he smokes too, so it's cool )

so let me know!

If you are a freak then im one as well.
I smoke all day every day.

same i havent bought myself anything in years i focus on making money so i can smoke some more im a everyday allday smoker bout to pick up some blue diesel its the shissnitt or should i get some type of og hybrid the hard choices of life

I dont bother to count..lol this is the fourth time I have answered this question yesterday it wouldnt let me post..LMAO...I smoke whenever I want a bowl...which is always haha

Hmmmmmm...

It's an ongoing experience that can't be reduced to simple quantification! From that first schmackdoogle upside the melon early in the morning until the last fatty I hit just before going down for the count for the night, the majestic herb keeps me in a blissful, zen-like state. I can gently nudge my chi to flow in different directions by consuming a few hits of a given strain. This morning and afternoon my synapses have been peaked by a delightful, juicy-fruit flavored sativa/indica cross called Avalanche. VERY nice. This stuff is so 'UP' that I only had one of my usual four espressos this morning... :rolleyes: Perhaps some Mazar and an afternoon nap later? All this chi flowing really wears a guy out...:eek:

Peace!:cool:

cannabis for me is a "use as neccessary" medication. on average its 'neccessary' about 7 times a day

the only thing that makes me smoke less is smoking a real heavy indica that puts me to sleep. i havent figured out how to toke up while sleeping yet hehe...

greenfriend said:
cannabis for me is a "use as necessary" medication. on average its 'necessary' about 7 times a day

the only thing that makes me smoke less is smoking a real heavy indica that puts me to sleep. i havent figured out how to toke up while sleeping yet hehe...

Hi Greenfriend...

For that matter it's a "use as necessary" recreation! What works for me at least for a little while is I'd call a "poor man's speedball." lol... If you simultaneously enjoy a nice double espresso with a joint of heavy indica it keeps you awake long enough to eat more munchies! ;)

I must be a very highstrung individual..I have never passed out on weed.
well 1 time while watching that movie Bulworth I had periods of not being asleep but definitely not concious..I couldnt remember scenes from the movie.. that was years ago..........lmao.

dirtyolsouth said:
Hmmmmmm...

It's an ongoing experience that can't be reduced to simple quantification! From that first schmackdoogle upside the melon early in the morning until the last fatty I hit just before going down for the count for the night, the majestic herb keeps me in a blissful, zen-like state. I can gently nudge my chi to flow in different directions by consuming a few hits of a given strain. This morning and afternoon my synapses have been peaked by a delightful, juicy-fruit flavored sativa/indica cross called Avalanche. VERY nice. This stuff is so 'UP' that I only had one of my usual four espressos this morning... :rolleyes: Perhaps some Mazar and an afternoon nap later? All this chi flowing really wears a guy out...:eek:

You use yer mouth prettier than a twenty dollar *****.

I wake and bake every morning, hit it on every break and at lunch ,then on the way home a bowl burns, the all night till the final hit before shut eye. Too much too often?? NO SUCH THING!!!:D

I only smoke a cpl hours before bed on the weekdays....on the weekends it varies...sometimes wake and bake sometimes afternoon sometimes all day...
Wld love to smoke more during the week but this thing keeps getting in my way...oh that wld be my job....:)

I only smoke it in the late evening. Oh, occasionally the early evening, but usually the late evening - or the mid-evening. Just the early evening, midevening and late evening. Occasionally, early afternoon, early midafternoon, or perhaps the late-midafternoon. Oh, sometimes the early-mid-late-early morning. . . . But never at dusk.

:) Sorry, I posted this in another thread but I couldn't resist. Steve Martin said it :)

that's awesome

you guys rock!

Later

oh, i almost forgot . . . don't set yer beverage next to the keyboard

Latest posts

Back