How many years experience growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many years experience?

• 1-5 years

• 5-10 years

• 10-15 years

• Old timer. LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've got about 3 years growing experience. I believe I'm finally beginning to learn something.

I have about 2-1/2 years experience and every new grow is like the first.

I used to help out my aunt and uncle back in the mid seventies when I was a kid. My Uncle is really the one who influenced me, and helped me along as a young adult. But I've been growing outdoors on my own since 1985. Somtimes succsefully, sometimes not, some big, and some small, some raids and lost trust from people I thought were my friends. I'm pretty new to the indoor grow, other than starting plants inside in the late winter, early spring to get a jump on things. I'm on my 4th indoor grow indoors and it's not the same as outdoors imo. But at least inside I control the wether, don't have to worry about varmints (both 2 legged, and 4) gettin my crops. And it's not as far of a walk. I could not imagine my life without growing the weed! My uncle told me when I was a kid "once a guy gets a taste of growing his own, nothing else with satisfy him" He was right! Rest in peace uncle Vern!

Latest posts

Back