How many years experience growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many years experience?

• 1-5 years

• 5-10 years

• 10-15 years

• Old timer. LOL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
How many years expereince you have growing. Indoor or Outdoor. Growing is growing.

Well, I only have three years (indoor) behind me:eek: . But many more to come:D

Heh, heh.

A buddy of mine got me high one time when I was about 16. Mind you, that was a long time before anyone but blacks smoked weed. No foolin. Hell, I was in the back streets of Rockville Maryland and hadn't yet ever been to any large city.

The dude says, hey man, this will make you feel really good. Now, he brought this weird looking brown dead stuff back from Korea. He said a guy grew the stuff to make hashish from it.

Well, it's more than 50 years since then and I still remember how good that stuff tasted. Got me messed up, but not anything like todays weed does.

Well, to make a old guys long story shorter, he had some seeds in that stuff. Hell, anyone can make a seed grow outdoors. I sure did. I had a place I called the "smoke patch". It covered about 100 feet by 20 feet or so. It was near my special blueberry patch. Lots of sun, a creek runnin right on the edge of it. Water and sunshine to the max. Hell, I didn't do anything to them. When they flowered, it was awesome. Heh, heh, this will toast you...I smoked as much as I wanted and just let the rest rot on the bush. Every year, the place got a little larger. It was still there when I joined the Army at 18. When I got home on leave a year later, they said it got dug up because some cows got "sick" eating it. Sick hell.

Well anyway, I was growing weed then and that was in the 50's. I've been growing hydroponically for about 25 years now. I've done my own breeding, and a lot of design with Hydro units.

I can make anything work. I'm not sure I could grow weed on the moon, but I'd love to give it a try. I got almost that high last night.

I'm heavy into design. If you have a space, I can design a Hydro unit to work in just that place.

Hydro is not cheap.

Neither is weed.

Of course, I wouldn't ever sell any to buy Hydro supplies with.

Never! That shits illegal.

Ha! That was fun.

If you want to know how to build a hydro unit for your exact place, and you have the money to do it, I'll tell you how.

Get outta that dirt!

However, if you're just startin and don't have the bucks, I can tell you how to grow it as good as possible. I did dirt until I did Hydro.

My boy has grandchildren now. He doesn't get high. Damn kid never would listen.

One of my greats is almost a teen and she acts like she knows weed. I can see it. She laughs at just the right places in the movies when they're over. Uh Huh. She'd freak if she knew what was in the north wing. Ha!

Stoney Bud said:
Heh, heh.

A buddy of mine got me high one time when I was about 16. Mind you, that was a long time before anyone but blacks smoked weed. No shit. Hell, I was in the back streets of Rockville Maryland and hadn't yet ever been to any large city.

The dude says, hey man, this will make you feel really good. Now, he brought this weird looking brown dead shit back from Korea. He said a guy grew the stuff to make hashish from it.

Well, it's more than 50 years since then and I still remember how good that shit tasted. Got me fucked up, but not anything like todays weed does.

Well, to make a old guys long story shorter, he had some seeds in that stuff. Hell, anyone can make a seed grow outdoors. I sure did. I had a place I called the "smoke patch". It covered about 100 feet by 20 feet or so. It was near my special blueberry patch. Lots of sun, a creek runnin right on the edge of it. Water and sunshine to the max. Hell, I didn't do anything to them. When they flowered, it was ******* awesome. Heh, heh, this will toast you...I smoked as much as I wanted and just let the rest rot on the bush. Every year, the place got a little larger. It was still there when I joined the Army at 18. When I got home on leave a year later, they said it got dug up because some cows got "sick" eating it. Sick hell.

Well anyway, I was growing weed then and that was in the 50's. I've been growing hydroponically for about 25 years now. I've done my own breeding, and a lot of design with Hydro units.

I can make anything work. I'm not sure I could grow weed on the moon, but I'd love to give it a try. I got almost that high last night.

I'm heavy into design. If you have a space, I can design a Hydro unit to work in just that place.

Hydro is not cheap.

Neither is weed.

Ha! That was fun.

If you want to know how to build a hydro unit for your exact place, and you have the money to do it, I'll tell you how.

Get outta that dirt!

However, if you're just startin and don't have the bucks, I can tell you how to grow it as good as possible. I did dirt until I did Hydro.

My boy has grandchildren now. He doesn't get high. Damn kid never would listen.

One of my greats is almost a teen and she acts like she knows weed. I can see it. She laughs at just the right places in the movies when they're over. Uh Huh. She'd freak if she knew what was in the north wing. Ha!

hydro setup ehh? i might need this soon

Stoney Bud said:
Heh, heh.

Just use your light bill to buy hydro supplies then sell some weed to pay your light bill. :)

it's been 12 years, over 50 harvests and at one point, over 1/2 acre outside per summer for 3 years.

man, you guys put me to shame... i wont even say mine, ,lol.

1986 I started on my own ..but as a child and teen I tended gardens of my older hippy sisters . Some people smell turkey or cookies baking and it brings them back home. With me its the smell of weed that brings back family memories.

Why cant we vote?? I got just over 6 1/2 years
growing. Got started back in 1999 just like Insane
when i was 16 or so

I am growing outdoor now, this is my first growing.But I realy want to grow indoor, but it will be later:) .

1st real time growing. But I'm hooked already. I got as new h obby

since 06/26/2006, i am soooo greene I am in veg, but I have a good mentor

Latest posts

Back