How Medical Marijuana Can Help with Sleep

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
julie said:
You are smoking cannabis since 60s. It is addiction for you. That's why u are saying this.

lol......That is like saying you're addicted to milk.
Julie you sound very anti-marijuana.

It's awfully damned presumptuous of you to assume that because I have imbibed since the 60s that I am an addict. You know nothing about me. I'm not really sure who you really are or where you come from, but it is obvious that you really know nothing about cannabis and really don't want to learn. So, what are you really doing here?

I find for the medical reasons I use this for that the purified form is the most useful on a day to day basis. Without the terpenes and all the other stuff I find that as a purified isolate Delta 9 THC provide relief from a variety of problems. As an isolate it is not the “high” that you might think although heavy doses can very quickly become uncomfortable.

It really is a good medication. I have heard personally the popping and crunching noise that bones make inside a human body when slapped down on the pavement... it has been a long road lolz but I found a way to purify my medicine because it cannot otherwise be obtained in America, the land of the free.

I live in Oregon, the land of the Phuckits and we salute the nations capitol 3000 miles away single finger held high and thank our founders for making this a Constitutional Republic which makes this possible.

This is what I turn dark brown crude into. My condition involves the nervous system in a big way and this is what works for me. I suspect severe nervous system conditions (neuropathy and spasmodic) symptoms can be alleviated for MANY like mine is if they had access to this sort of isolated Delta 9 THC.

F3F86305-FC49-4C24-BB81-DC49281ADD15.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/redturtle984/

Im with Goddess and Rose, been at this smoking thing since 1970. Don’t smoke it much anymore and have smoked it a lot in the past, have quit once for a year on a bet and never have I felt addicted. Never have I had any sense of withdrawals, and do know what withdrawal from certain hard drugs feels like. How I do feel about smoking less is sad. I absolutely love getting high when my day is over. All the other ways to consume it just don’t come up to smoking it for me. I am not managing pain or any other condition with MJ beyond how it eases the joint pain of my arthritis. I’m also with Goddess and Rose thinking it may have had bennificial medical side effects. My joints always feel less painful after some vaping now. I refuse to take anything more serious than MJ these days.

I would never say it kills pain enough for any work done on your teeth. Owwwweeee! It can sure put a smile on your face sometimes.

Cheers everybody!

Are you guys certain you're arguing with a person and not a bot?

Hackerman, no, I am NOT sure we are not dealing with a bot.

Julie, what is your purpose here? You seem to just want to insult people and bash cannabis. Give us a reason to not believe that you are a bot.

Wow, I didn't even know bots could converse:confused::confused::confused:

I did some searching the other day when I suspected one of our new users to be an AI bot. I talked to HG about it. LOL

Google AI Bot and you'll find articles about companies that are sending AIBots out into social media to see if they can 'survive'. It is a step into computer assisted customer service. I must admit, I'd rather talk to a computer than some of the 'computer support people' that I have spoken to in recent years. I was a CS tech for Word Perfect before there was an internet. You had to call us on the phone and wait for hours. LMAO

Like all new tech, some people like it and some don't. I think it's totally cool.

Ask them questions like I posted before...

"Why is it that time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana?" This kind of syntactic ambiguity is difficult for AIBots to decode. And, the question mark at the end makes sure they look at it as a question and I presume they are coded to attempt to answer questions.

No offense, Julie. I'm not making accusations. Just noticing more and more of it and possibly seeing it where is isn't always there.

EDIT: Intellebots. Not AIBots. Sorry

EDIT AGAIN: Dang, I was searching for some links to post and they are calling this all kinds of different things, Chatbot is another term. Chatbot magazin dot com appears to be a nice source.

I need to get ready to gig tonight. I'll try to start a thread later on it if anyone is really interested.

:)

Last edited:
I would like that, chat with a bot.
Question mark instead of a dot.
Might make me smile or laugh a lot.

Wouldn't it be funny if I was actually the bot the whole time. LMAO

Now, THAT would be frightening. LOL

You are thinking this because you are !!
and I think, You are not able to think.

lol....I was thinking that because of your avatar....lol...your thinking isn't working all to well for you is it?...lol

The correct answer would be, Binary. LOL

I think she is gone.

@Julie Nicholson OK, maybe I can assistere. First take a look at this grafico.

PLUe6NdETsirqg7Y9Hkf_Cannabinoid-Wheel-(Final)---English.jpg

The graph will indicate which cannabinoids can help treat which illnesses.

Also, you can go here and get some informazioni molto dettagliate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3202504/

The medical uses are so wide, you will have to provide more information if you want more detailed help.

I was straight before I used Medical Cannabis and CBD. Now I am a lesbian. If you do not want to be a lesbian, maybe Medical Cannabis can not help you.

I have pretty black hair on my head. I wear sunglasses because I am so bright.

Do you have any more questions?

Marijuana Cannabis is growing rapidly in medical field. It is very useful for cancer patients. Limited doses of Marijuana Cannabis make our day perfect.It feels great. You can Find Marijuana from Marijuana Buds Store. Here you can find different types of marijuana and can also find different types of weed product. You Can also get legitimate Marijuana For Sale

Latest posts

Back