how much is it even worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodlemasterr88

Reaction score
how much is it worth? if i wanted to try it before i made it, how much would i pay for... a gram?

noodlemasterr88 said:
how much is it worth? if i wanted to try it before i made it, how much would i pay for... a gram?

this isnt the site to get prices. i would be willing to bet any mod here would tell you that we dont discuss prices, if you have any other questions pertaining growing mj or making hash anyone can help with though.

oh and you dont need to try hash to know whether or not you should make it. its a great product and it would be worth making. hope that helps.

Im seriously tempted to try the grinder method, anyone tried making it this way?

well if you know the prices it wouldn't hurt to tell them. we dont' discuss dealing. Peaple mention the price of marijuana and stuff. some people ask. I've seen mods reply ;) but if it is stating dealing it's not discussed.

I remember once in my life when i was 14 someone tried to sell us a gram of hash for 15 bucks. I don't know about now.

~Burn ONe~
Dewayne

We don't mind just the passing mention of prices in each area. But if your cultivating....just make your own. ;)
But that is correct, dealing goes against what the personal grow up is for. Keeping it of the street and making it so people can grow there own safe potent buds without getting ripped off, shorted, lied to, etc.
As far as prices no earthly clue, I have only gotten it from myself. I haven't had a temple ball in 10 yrs.

Good post Mutt...I agree.
Must b nice....10 years awsome
Peace

HippyInEngland said:
Im seriously tempted to try the grinder method, anyone tried making it this way?
i am also wanting to try the grinder method looks to easy to me but if it doesnt work out all that good you still can smoke the herb you grinded up right?
has any one tryed this method?:D

HippyInEngland said:
why dont u use the iso its so simple and what ever ur bud smells like even if u throw an 8th in with the clippings it will smell like your bud

Mutt said:
We don't mind just the passing mention of prices in each area. But if your cultivating....just make your own. ;)
But that is correct, dealing goes against what the personal grow up is for. Keeping it of the street and making it so people can grow there own safe potent buds without getting ripped off, shorted, lied to, etc.
As far as prices no earthly clue, I have only gotten it from myself. I haven't had a temple ball in 10 yrs.
10 yrs is a long time. How many plants do you grow for personal?

Type_S150 said:
10 yrs is a long time. How many plants do you grow for personal?

second time you asked me that??? sorta freakin me out dude. I'm stoned and a lil paranoid right now. but....what does it matter what my plant count is? Not enough to worry too much.

Everyones grow is different it's up to each individuals needs. I don't need much cuz I don't smoke much. Just for insomnia and recreation.

noodlemasterr88 said:

$4-$15 Last time i heard was a couple months ago.....honestly... no hash off the street is good hash... unless it is gold seal... what u make at home... doing even the simple gumby method is 100X better... and u know it doesn't have ne weird garbage in it.... thas why we grow!

I had hash couple of weeks ago and I got it for $25 a gram. It made me stupid i was so high

Wasted said:
I had hash couple of weeks ago and I got it for $25 a gram. It made me stupid i was so high

And yet if you make your own you will get 10 times higher and your stash will last 10 times longer for 10 times less $$$..

PuffTheMagicDragon said:
why dont u use the iso its so simple and what ever ur bud smells like even if u throw an 8th in with the clippings it will smell like your bud

ISO method takes forever, especially if you are waiting for it and watching
the alcohol evaporate. :eek:

wife saw a Coffee grinder on sale at Starbucks, buying her expensive freaking
coffee, and bought me one. It was only $20. It looks like the same type in
the 10 minute has video.

can't wait to use it. Because my first attempt at the gumby method didn't
go to well.. using a blender with males creates to much plant matter, and it tasted awlful and didn't get me buzzed at all. except for the headache that
it gave me..

awlful.

I don't get headaches off iso. Bubble bags it just collecting the trichomes. Iso I extracting ALL essential oils from the plant.
I would say that baggin it is prolly the safest way and you get real hash.
Butane is my favorite....but risky. Iso second favorite. I like that hash oil.
But most of the pros here do the bubble bags. Gotta have a "pallette" for hash oil.

Latest posts

Back