how much light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moses781

Reaction score
do i need fr little sprouts? am i gonna do 18/12? or whatsome one please help

do i need for little sprouts just fresh out some one said to run them 24 /7 and then bloom 6 week into veg? how tru or recomended is this method

thanks a lot dude for sure cheers like i said i just wanna get this thing down right. and for the rock wool do i empty the pot put the little rock wool into the big rock wool cube then put it in the pot put it in the hydro setup then put the pebble over it? do the cubes have to have direct contact with the water??

Id do 24 for veg all the way through, then for flowering (after like a month) do 12/12 lighting. Make sure the dark period has no light the whole time -very important

thanks dude whats about this ??

i am very very new to this site and to growing as a matter of fact this is my first grow. i am looking at pictures and seeing that every ones plants are bigger then mine at the early age they are 2 weeks, every ones have like 8 to 10 leaves i only hve to???? am i supposed to put the big rock wool cubes directly in the water in my pots then put the clay pebbles over them?? or clay then cube please help

Some pics would help us. It sounds like you need to do some research my friend. This is a great site to learn how to grow mj but you have to be willing to do the research and learn on your own. Read, read, read and that will answer the basic questions that you will have. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Hi there. Make sure to do your research and read as much as you can on growing mj. Take a good look around the forums and it will answer most of the basic questions that you will have. Hope this helps. Take care and be safe.

You can either run your lights 24/0 or 18/6 during veg growth, it really doesn't matter which one, just be sure to pick one and stick with the one you've picked. Different strains will also be ready for flowering at different times, so wait until the plant shows sex then switch right over to 12/12 for flowering. Hope this helps.

Don't go by pictures as yer guide my friend. People grow by all manner of techniques and a WIDE variety of different plants with different grow rates and such. Some grow tall, some (lowryders) stay shorter. Depends on the STRAIN or line of genetics for the plant. Pictures WOULD be a great aid in giving you proper help if you have the means to furnish them. I'm curious about the size of yer rockwool slabs and if yer going drip or flood irragation? Either way you might just want to wrap white plastic around them to keep algae away, they'll be medium enough if the size is right for growing through veg to harvest. Were they nuetrilized before planting? Arghhh...so many possible questions! :eek:
Grow on and be safe.:)

IllusionalFate said:
Different strains will also be ready for flowering at different times, so wait until the plant shows sex then switch right over to 12/12 for flowering. Hope this helps.
This is true but running a continuous 24/7 or 18on/6off till they show sex could take a VERY long time. Remember, it's the amount of light they AREN'T getting that determines when they flower to show sex. Otherwise they'll happily continue on in the vegetative state untill they're too tall for the space!;) DO look around these forums for the info you need for a super grow. It's all here my friend. :D
Grow on and be safe.:)

Latest posts

Back