how much money?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webdevys

Reaction score
Hi.
I was windering how much money is invilved in getting started with growing one's own marijuana. Can one get started with under $100?

Justin

I don't see why you couldn't. It is just a matter of researching your supplies properly. I am sure you could build a decent grow chamber for 50-150 dollars. It all depends on how much you want to grow and how good of quality you want your crops to be.

ya its possible, but dont invest a cent till you do research. alot of research if you have no formal experience with plant life (science class, garden, ext.)

seriously before you start deafinately do your research but i have a working grow area for about $80, i did alot of thinking outside the box to accomplish that but it worked.
i painted a corner of a room flat white $6
got some elmers flat white lamonated foam board and used duct tape to fill in the other corner.$4
got a couple of 40w cfl's$40
pots$3
compost$10
timer$2
fan $4
and any nutes

might as well spend a little more get all the right stuff you need now, and refund with slangin a z or something.

cdblop said:
might as well spend a little more get all the right stuff you need now, and refund with slangin a z or something.

yeah then were are they going to get bail money at?:rolleyes: bad enough taking a risj growing, but selling, you might as well slap the cuffs on yourself!

Latest posts

Back