How much product/weight can you receive from one plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pufindo said:
if u know any good spots outside... you might get the weight u are looking for. but its kinda late in the year. plant in the spring. harvest in october.
this guys saying he gets just over 5oz from 1 plant with a 10 day veg....impossible!!!

pufindo said:
if u know any good spots outside... you might get the weight u are looking for. but its kinda late in the year. plant in the spring. harvest in october.

Yeah, but that still is not 10 days vegging... thas a whole season.

O.K. I guess you need schooling,
Indoors it is important to completely control the enviroment so, with that being said, the marijuana will grow to whatever limiting factor it comes to be it light, ferts, or the enviroment and genectics. From rockwool that is fulling roooting with signs of barely new growth. then into the 5gal pots, 1/2 stregnth B-1 and then 20/20/20 at 1/2 strength then full strength daily at 2000ppms for about 6or7 days then shock and water 10/50/10 at 2000ppms daily for 9 weeks and if you do it right you will see. the cambium layer is where the water is sucked up to the plant if you can make this thick it will have a big wick type structure inside the stalk to be able to intake alot of water so if you dry out the air it forces the plant to drink and if you can achieve this then you can force them to grow remember more ferts into the plant with everthing at max the plant will surprise you.

I think it is the cambium layer but it is the gum like layer inside the stem the plant senses its enviroment and will prepare itself for it. and we only count the dryed cured and smokeable bud. Or maybe i am full of shit. Hydro sucks.

HAHAHAHA okay!! there is only how many veteran growers on here? How comes no other person in the whole world knows this strategy? We have a lot of members that always scour the internet for new information and strategys... Hydro beats soil speedwise of growing everytime. Btw I said AEROPONICS... fastest growing method..... hands down.

So let me get this straight... ur saying that if I cut my clones... veg them for 10 days.. (when i already do it for 7) Then switch to 12/12 for the 55-60 flowering days... and have the air dry (my room is always 40 or lower humidity) I'll yeild 8 pounds more then i do now? Just by adding 2000ppm of co2. and switching to ground... and putting up chicken wire to stretch the plants....SOOORRY... BZZZZ ur wrong.

The only thing I have not done is c02... I actually just got done off a ground grow... and I'll tell you.. for anyone that wants to grow quickly.. get a aeroponics system.

Mind if I pop in my "non-experienced two bits"
I will say from looking around these grow journals of the hydro guys. Its utterly amazing the finishing speed and the yeilds they are getting. I mean, I can't compete in soil. but I'm willing to forego the added expense in the hydro set-up right now and stick with dirt. But do see myself in the future going to a DWC. (cheapest system IMHO).
But the Few aero grows I've seen were amazing in the speed and yeilds. Just maint. required has myself skeptical as I know I won't be around it every day. I like to know I can leave my grow for 2 days without worrying about clogged sprayers and stuff. But I will not aurgue that Hydro is a good method of growing. (except the Wic method of course :p )

The wick method I thought is a type of hydro system now? But suppositly it actually draws water slower then the plants roots can. Aero is fine.. as long as you dont get any crap (ie dirt) in your water... and every 7-10 days you change your water. (like you should be doing) My next Aero setup I'm pretty sure I'm going to feed from the top. Just incase a sprayer is clogged it is a lot easier to check on things and replace lines if need be then lifting the top/plumbing out with 4 feet of roots hanging. So it'll be a drip/aero setup

KADE said:
The wick method I thought is a type of hydro system now? But suppositly it actually draws water slower then the plants roots can. Aero is fine.. as long as you dont get any crap (ie dirt) in your water... and every 7-10 days you change your water. (like you should be doing) My next Aero setup I'm pretty sure I'm going to feed from the top. Just incase a sprayer is clogged it is a lot easier to check on things and replace lines if need be then lifting the top/plumbing out with 4 feet of roots hanging. So it'll be a drip/aero setup

Wic is a hydro. Just the antique so to speak. You still use a neutral medium like vermiculite and perlite kinda thing. I don't think expanded clay would work well. but the wics (like cotton fiber rope) draw the nutrient to the roots. Problem is MJ is a nutrient vaccuum and typically can't get the nutrients fast enough with that "Passive" system. So yeild won't be good. Dirt is still probably better than a Wic system. I do see a lot of SOG guide recommend them tho.

greenear said:
I think it is the cambium layer but it is the gum like layer inside the stem the plant senses its enviroment and will prepare itself for it. and we only count the dryed cured and smokeable bud. Or maybe i am full of shit. Hydro sucks.
my weed would kick your ass any day of the week..
hydro kicks ass!!!!!!

Yeah I thought I knew about wick systems correctly. I think it might work w/ sog because there isn't a lot of big growth... just colas =) Altho budding plants love the water.... really a debate I guess... some ppl say to uncover clones once a day... someone i heard the other day said dont, just have a couple small holes in the top.... I'm gonna try the dont route when I fill my next rockwool starters...

Hey Kade, I don't uncover the first two days. but then I start to. It replaces the stale air. But it also helps it "acclimate" to the lower humidity. IMHO.
If I were you I'd try one with and one without see which way works best for ya. Nothing beats a personal comparison. ;)

What I said is the honest truth. My clones are completely rooted and ready to go. I said 10days veg the plants are about a foot tall and they finish about 4 1/2 feet tall. I am not B.S,ing maybe it was the strain I had it took 9weeks to finish. I cant believe you are having a hard time believing this when I have done this many many times. 2 pnds per light is normal, I did better than that, Sorry. As far as the report try searching the archives around '94. Stanford University. And letzzz keep this friendly.

Mutt said:
Hey Kade, I don't uncover the first two days. but then I start to. It replaces the stale air. But it also helps it "acclimate" to the lower humidity. IMHO.
If I were you I'd try one with and one without see which way works best for ya. Nothing beats a personal comparison. ;)

Yeah, the guy i buy all my stuff from mentioned it to me. He said try it his way w/ rockwool, the holes in the corner allow a little air passage so the rockwool won't hold too much water too long. My room is soooo bloody dry.. and I usually have so many cuttings there isn't much moisture left in my dome anyways... i usually need to mist them everyday, and my dome is sealed.

Latest posts

Back