how much should i expet to yeild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo_rulez

Reaction score
hey guys.. iam preety sure this question has been asked few times and i kow it depends on a lot of things but i wanted to know a estimation how how much i would yeild...
if i grew with:

Misty seeds (white strains from nirvana.com)
8 plants
sea of green
400 hps
mylar sheeting all over the room
grow room about 5 feet almost(width) by 7 feet(height) 2 feet length.

well can anyone please estimate how much i would yeild pleaseee cuz i wanna atlest get a rough idea....and ye how often would i be yeildin?
assuming everything during the grow went good

bro. seriously your grow room is way to big for a 400w light. your wasting lumens. Sea of green. can get you about 15g per plant. sooo about 4 oz in all

hey funky...ye man i jus red ur comments...ye i know my grow room is big but iam gonna make it smaller in size when i actually get my mylar .... cuz teh actual size is big like a whole room but then iam makin a room inside the room...one room i will grow and another is for the clones... but ye how big do u think i should have the room? ill take any advise... on ye and how long should i expect to yeild...every month?

your clones will need two weeks to get roots. and then youll veg for two weeks. since its such a short amount of time they dont get that big.
are you breaking it up into two different sections?
you'll probably want one room for veg and the other for flowering.
thats how sea of green works.
but whats your plan?

oh ya. if you have 8 plants every two weeks. youll get 1/2 a pound of dried bud every month. pretty sweet!

romeo_rulez said:
hey guys.. iam preety sure this question has been asked few times and i kow it depends on a lot of things but i wanted to know a estimation how how much i would yeild...
if i grew with:

Misty seeds (white strains from nirvana.com)
8 plants
sea of green
400 hps
mylar sheeting all over the room
grow room about 5 feet almost(width) by 7 feet(height) 2 feet length.

well can anyone please estimate how much i would yeild pleaseee cuz i wanna atlest get a rough idea....and ye how often would i be yeildin?
assuming everything during the grow went good

I would consider growing fewer plants. 4 would be perfect for that area using LST. I would also just paint your walls flat white and save the bucks on the mylar. It's not really going to improve your yeild in that type of grow. 4 plants will give you the same yeild in your grow as 8 would. Having only 4 will increase your space per/plant and give you time to perform really nice LST.

Ok, let's break it down.

You have 10 square feet of area..... 2 feet x 5 feet.

Your 400 watt probably gives off about 50,000 lumens.

That's 5,000 lumens per/sq ft of area. Perfect.

8 plants taken to 2.5 feet in height during vegging.

Top all the plants and flower at 2.5 feet.

Plants will reach about 5 feet tall if you continue LST until 3rd or 4th week of flowering.

You'll harvest at 8 weeks. Maybe 10 if you're going with soil.

You should be able to get about 12 - 14 ounces of weed if you provide the proper nutrients.

That's after drying for another week and curing for at least 4 weeks.

Total time:

4 weeks of vegging with max LST and topping.
8 to 10 weeks of flowering with additional LST.
1 week of drying
4 weeks of curing

Total: 19 weeks. = 12 - 14 ounces of smokable weed.

That should last you until your next harvest unless you really party a lot.

in your last post your space was 5ft x 7ft. you changed it to 5 x 2.
i didnt notice. sorry. lol

if you make another room that same size, maybe a little bit lower roof, you could have your new clones vegging while, your other plants are starting to flower.

and with a 7ft height flowering room. you could get a ton of bud

Latest posts

Back