How Much Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butdawg_

butterss
Reaction score
well my plant has been growing for 2-3 months. it is about 30 cm tall and has just started to grow bud. Im not sure if im over watering it or under watering it.. i water it 500ml every 2nd day.. too much or not enough ? cheers.

impossible to tell... feel the soil... if it is damp then don't water.

Double her pot size and triple her water<<<but just give her 750ml every day.

I might be able to give you better, more custom instructions but you would have to tell me her pot size and soil type.

either way:

Make sure you are putting fertilizer in her water each time. Use a fertilizer that has a zero for the first number; it will be called bud or bloom something or you may find some petrified guano stuff. or use VERY old manure to make tea from (and I mean very old and throughly dried out light brown stuff).

???..
..a five gallon bucket, MG time release w/ 20% added vermiculite....:p

yeahh thanks this is my first time grow I'm 18 ;) not too experienced. i use well.. potting mix and do not use any fertilizer and it seems to be healthy. i will double the pot size.cheers. is there any specific feltilizer i woud need to use ?

i myself would use anything that says organic instead of synthetic. makes the buds seem to taste better and in my opinion more potent with the right cure. but i would not water every day if i were you . only when needed and i would only fert when needed like maybe every other watering or like directions tell you too for tomatoes.

oops this post was meant to be on another thread, sorry.

Latest posts

Back