How Much Weed Do You Burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shitty weed I smoke atleast 7 grams a day, I would like to have more :) Im sure this isnt alot compared to the older heads.

I'm not sure how much we smoke a day but we smoke about 1 oz. a week between me and my bro. :D

About an Ounce a month tops. Old lady and I smoke at night after the kids are in bed. I'm an insomniac so it helps me sleep very well.
Once in a blue moon we'll do a wake and bake.

we smoke as much as we can when we can find it. its very dry around here ALL the time...

Atleast once a day on occassion

Hmmm. About 4 days a week. And on those smoking days, I'll smoke several times. But I am kind of a light weight compared to a lot of folks here. My last quarter ounce lasted from January til August...lol.

About 5 hits off a bowl and I am good to go for a little while.

:D

wow smokinmom -- i only have that kind of tolerance when i haven't smoked for awhile, and its been about 2 weeks now so that could happen to me. i can't believe you can make it last that long! my gf is the same way, she can get some and then save it for like ever. odd. i need to smoke my weed...

LOL Irish.

I bet I burn thru my 1/2 ounce a little quicker. I used to be good on just 2 hits. ;) Today it's 5. What will it be in a few months from now? hehe.

My last quarter ounce lasted from January til August...lol.

lol what the hell? is that possible?

but i smoke about an 1/8 a week

As much as I can get my hands on.:p
Generally about an oz / week. (yes, I'm one of the older heads)

My habits vary drastically. I prefer to smoke daily. A few tokes in the eve sure helps me sleep, otherwise my little brain just won't stop. I can go through an ounce in a couple weeks easily. Currently it's been a month since I've had anything due to a great supply drought in these parts. That's the main impetus for starting my own grow. I dream of the endless stash!
the Llama

aBout Four Pounds a Year. Give or take an oz. or 2 Somebody do the math. but, I think around 1-1/4oz a week. sounds about right. 10 to 16 6ft to 10 ft. Ragin' Ladies. short seasons or could be more. This year gonna be more

ok, i guess i'll input. we can smoke 1/4 oz a week. havent had any for over atleast a week now.:(

mmm am about a Oz a week mate..smoke it at my work to though :D

Be smoking more when i get my clones in my ' brand new hydro system ' :D :D

On average, I smoke about 9 days a week and only light up when I'm awake. I consume an ounce of good budz each month (at least) because that's about how much my gardening produces. I've been growing for a year now and the weed is getting better and better. I love to wake 'n bake with a good cup of coffee. Nothing like an early-morning attitude adjustment with a tasty nug.

Probably only a few grams a week for 20 years, until my back injury last summer. Now I go through 1/2 ounce a week, I could smoke more, but I don't like going and getting it. In a few months hopefully I will have enough of my own to cut down on nauseating pills even more.

me and the lady rasta burn a qp every 18 - 25 days ,,,,,p,l,r

I'm more of an off-and-on smoker. I'll do it every day for a week or two, and then only smoke like once or twice a week for the next 2 weeks. I measure my weed out every time, always 1 gram per bowl (finely ground, of course!) and I'll smoke about 2 bowls between the time I get home from work and when I go to bed (about 7 hours). So that's like 2 grams a day, and maybe about an oz a month?

Who cares how much you smoke as long as you're feelin good!

Latest posts

Back