How Much Weed Do You Burn?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I have a problem commiting to anything, pot included. My record dry spell early on, I had a quarter and some change that lasted me a little under a year. That was smoking joints too (a lot of waste).

Im ashamed. haha

ive smoked about 1/4 in the last 6months or so, get waisted on one hit, its great.

llamaman said:
A few tokes in the eve sure helps me sleep, otherwise my little brain just won't stop.

I found the benefits of a hit for my headaches and insomnia. my problem is that sometimes the hit makes my brain go a mile a minute, rather than relaxing haze, and then I have to talk myself (in my head) into sleep.

An ounce a week, split between my two roommates and I. My hubby is not a smoker, though he's interested in helping me grow my 'lil garden. He's terrified to do ANYTHING illegal because he's on a visa at the moment, green card will take a couple of years. So he tries to avoid me like a plague while I'm actually smoking.

If we had more pot, we'd probably smoke more pot. Or, better yet, bake brownies. But we usually buy in quarters every couple of days, since we don't work corporately...We're karaoke DJ's, self employment whoo! Problem with it is we rarely have enough to buy full ounces.

well kinda dry right now but when i have some it kinda goes like this
bowl in the morning, 1 hitter about once an hour to maintaine buzz and then a joint after work. then roughly 2 or 3 bowls between dinner and bedtime

Well, when I do smoke it aint much. I quit after high school due to joining the army. And ever since I have been a light weight. So if I do it by myself a home like usual it amounts to an 8th a month... sometimes an 8th will last me for 6 weeks if it's good.I have a hard time sleeping, and some minor pain it helps. I know when I found out I was going to Afghanistan I smoked a lot more. An 8th went in a week. I don't smoke at work. I'll only do a wake n bake once in a great while if I don't have to work that day. So I am a cheap date. But still, I like quality and availability.... hense I am on this forum.

Not Much, Realy....Because of my Hrs. at work/ Swing-shift/ Life is rough most days. I usely sleep until 11' ish, wake-up, slowly, get-up and have a cig., Wake my wife, and start with the Bong-loads. O.K. on a standard work day morning 6 or 8 minamal, allright.. sometimes 10 bong loads before going to work;) I Don't Smoke at Work! { Come-on Folks, WE KNOW our Co-workers ALWAYS want us to share with them, But we also Know that our Co-workers are a bunch of Blow-its who can't Handel their Highs, and NEVER have their own Buds, Or try to return the favor.:bugger: And The Boss; Don't EVEN get me started on the Boss......Anyway:D } My Buzz from Before Work will carry me thru till LUNCH / Around 4 hrs... Don't Worry I am NOT a surgeon,Dentist,Teacher, Tattoo Artist,Dog Groomer, Hair Stylist,Cop, Judge, or anyone who holds other peoples lives in their Hands, Just an average JOB. O.K. then, at Lunch, I go HOME. I eat Lunch, And Smoke 5 or 6 Bong-Loads. Then I Go back to work, and finish what I need to do there. Finaly, Get done at the mine and go home, Take off the coat, Kick-off the Shoe's, Get Comfy and REALY Start Smoking. 10....14 Bong-loads before Beddy-Bye.We Smoke more than this on My days-off :D About twice as much. Probably around 1/2 a pound a month. O.K., O.K., Maybe that IS a bit Much, But I work Full-time,am a valued employee, am well liked by Managers and Customers, Pay my bills on time{ Mostly }, My Rent on-time { Allways!!},And Life Overall Ain't Bad. :D With carefull Planning, Being an Responsable Adult, Smokeing Mass amounts of Pot can be a reailty!

Latest posts

Back