How much weed should i get for 60 buxs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twig978

Reaction score
Ive been doing weed for a few months though but the guy i buy from keeps on rippign me off liek he says an 8th is 2 grams but i ahev ti agree with him cuz hes teh only dealer around here. My question is how many grams whould i get for 60 buxs? Like good green not shwag. And how much is a good pipe?

twig978 said:
Ive been doing weed for a few months though but the guy i buy from keeps on rippign me off liek he says an 8th is 2 grams but i ahev ti agree with him cuz hes teh only dealer around here. My question is how many grams whould i get for 60 buxs? Like good green not shwag. And how much is a good pipe?

join me in chat and ill tell you all you need to know about prices

I'd give ya 7 grams cause I got heaps of it. Santa (My dad) was good to me.

thats high i think its only going 25 an 8th and 30 for good bud but there again i dont buy alot lol

but peoples do.

So my young friend ....just started the herb eh?

Congratulations.

A bob marley quote you may want to memorize......

"herb is the healing of a nation...
alcohol its destruction"

I'm telling you just like I told all 6 six of my magical shildren....

When the pipe comes around, hit it.
When the bottle drops around, quite it.

So an eighth of an ounce is HOW GRAMS ?

Let's us figure this out.......

THere's 28 gms in an 1 oz.
and you wanna buy just 1/8 of the 28.
So divide 8 into 28 and then you will see how grams you've been getting shorted.

And if you can't do the math stop smoking pot immediatley and learn simple division of whole numbers. It's important that you can read well, write well and do simple math problems.

If you can do these three things...young grasshopper...then you can DO ANYTHING you MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO DO

And price is variable....google "marijuana prices in (whatever country)"

I live in Missouri USA and I pay 50 for an eighth of sweet 1 and 2 hit bud.

I can get hard as a rock mexican brick that some people like for 50 for a half ounce.

So at 60 for 2 grams that's suppose to be __.__ grams my friend you are
are being rawlsted a bit. UNLESS you are so high after 1 hit that you lose control of your mind's function and travel to parralel universes and then still make home in time for dinner in time...hmm hmm hmm then what your paying is perfect. :)

I wonder if the editor will have to sensor any thing I've said. I don't think so as I review.....cuz I encouraged your basic education, I gave you a great quote to keep forever.....I discouraged the use of the the destruction inducing chemical alcohol and encouraged the use of the Sacred Herb.

One last bit of chew befoor I blooow.....

"Any blessing taken for granted becomes a curse"

Peace&Love and may you find Exactly what you desire. Becasue you will...

So desire good and beautiful things and people in your life.

And Honest Herbal Doctors :)

TheDrowner said:
I'd give ya 7 grams cause I got heaps of it. Santa (My dad) was good to me.

Sweeeet Dad :) nice offer. For real ? LOLOLO

Give a boy a fish...feed him for a day.
Teach a boy to fish....feed for a lifetime.

So practice the math anyways dude :guitar:

oleflowerman.

You bought a smile to my face after reading your post. :)

You have a very good & interesting way with words & images. :cool:

And you sought to teach & inform with respect (Respek as Ali G would say :D ).
Cheers. :smoke1:

Practicing always trying to practice......fail alot tho. Not as much as last year and year before tho. Progress is good .

i know how muhc an 8th is im not dumb hes jsut a rip off. he gave my some shwag too but i had to take it cuz hes the only dealer i no in my area.

twig978 said:
Well, an eighth is 3.5 grams and high quality weed goes for $50 an eighth. Unfortunately, unscrupulous dealers will rip you off if you are new to the game or some do it just to be EDITED FOR LANGUAGE, but the ones who do it probably sell other drugs too like coke or meth. I think I am in the same boat with you because my friend from work gets some for me when she goes to Jersey and its pretty good stuff...but I think it is only 2 grams and I am paying $50. Like I said...top quality weed is $50 an eighth and don't let anyone tell you otherwise and please do not accept anything less. If your dealer has a problem with that, screw him and try to find someone else or grow yourself.

There are mail order places you can go to as well even though we are not to discuss it. Check out the cannabis.com forums for more details and that should lead you in the right direction.

p.s. Not to be a prick..but please learn to spell.

$30 p/gr....:eek:..$840 p/oz...double dang :eek::eek: (just wanna show oleflowerguy "I" can do math..;))
Poor poor farmers...:D

...an oz is "28" grams...

like usually Hick put down somebodys fire
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok Thanks dude and I'll learn to spell. Ive been smoking weed for only 3 months now and the only reason i allow him to rip me off is he is the only dealer i know in my area.
Great Spirit said:
Well, an eighth is 3.5 grams and high quality weed goes for $50 an eighth. Unfortunately, unscrupulous dealers will rip you off if you are new to the game or some do it just to be EDITED FOR LANGUAGE, but the ones who do it probably sell other drugs too like coke or meth. I think I am in the same boat with you because my friend from work gets some for me when she goes to Jersey and its pretty good stuff...but I think it is only 2 grams and I am paying $50. Like I said...top quality weed is $50 an eighth and don't let anyone tell you otherwise and please do not accept anything less. If your dealer has a problem with that, screw him and try to find someone else or grow yourself.

There are mail order places you can go to as well even though we are not to discuss it. Check out the cannabis.com forums for more details and that should lead you in the right direction.

p.s. Not to be a prick..but please learn to spell.

I dont know about yall but hear in the carolinas i can get a oz of midgrade for about 80 bucks and i can get a oz of kindbud or high quilty bud for about 120 so bud wear yall are must be explancive yup yup

Latest posts

Back