How much weed should i get for 60 buxs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where Im from an 8th of some dank is around 45-50 bucks.

twig978 said:
Ive been doing weed for a few months though but the guy i buy from keeps on rippign me off liek he says an 8th is 2 grams but i ahev ti agree with him cuz hes teh only dealer around here. My question is how many grams whould i get for 60 buxs? Like good green not shwag. And how much is a good pipe?

the reason you get ripped off is because the dealer knows you can't spell:48:

oh sorry, someone else already touched on the spelling issue. haha
some internet freehand = good. Total giberish = ***?

1 Pound = 16 Ounces
1 Ounce = 8 Eighths
1 Eighth = 3.54 Grams

Hick said:
$30 p/gr....:eek:..$840 p/oz...double dang :eek::eek: (just wanna show oleflowerguy "I" can do math..;))
Poor poor farmers...:D

...an oz is "28" grams...

Dude Hick......840 an oz or were you just showing off your math skills LOL.

WOW tho 840......does half a nose hit rip brains out Or What?

oleflowerman said:
Dude Hick......840 an oz or were you just showing off your math skills LOL.

WOW tho 840......does half a nose hit rip brains out Or What?
LOL...obviously my math skills superceed my 'marketing' skills. I would probably be "forced" to go into bidniz, IF I could only get $25 thousand + p/lb.

Kindbud said:
oleflower you are right 28 grams in an oz but their is 32 in a sellers oz

So does this mean that marijuana marketeers just have a "mark up" ?

So when one buys an "eighth" .....2 grams is the acceptable "eighth" measurement ?

And supposing one had a pound of 50 buck an 1/8 bud that they just wanted to sell all at once........what would the mark down be.

Hey and none of you carolinas dude need reply. Your prices are to cheap LOLOLOL .

Aaaah you can reply if you wanna :)

oleflowerman said:
So does this mean that marijuana marketeers just have a "mark up" ?

So when one buys an "eighth" .....2 grams is the acceptable "eighth" measurement ?
Respectable dealers always make a bag a tad heavy. It makes the customers happy to see that it isn't weighed to the 10 thousandth of a gram.

Kinda like a "Butchers pound" or a "Bakers Dozen".

Just common sense marketing. If someone makes an issue of weighing thier weed to the exact pinch, then not many people will become return customers. They'll go to whoever has weed. If someone sells consistantly over weight, they will have repeat business.

They way I see it (no offense to you at all twig) weed pushers will try to rip of novices when they see an opportunity and there's nothing you can do about it unless you know better.I had probably been ripped off a couple of times in my greener days that i didn't even know about and a little less times of those times that I did know that I was getting ripped off.Ask for justice next time!lol

But you then again some people say Bob Dylan was nothing but an entertainer. A song writer and singer. Nothing else.

The words to his song are nothing more than the words to a song. Don't give some sort of credit to him for anything other than writing and singing a song that made him lots of money.

That'd be sort of the same thing as weighingto the .00Sandth gram eh ?

So always ask for extra twig

just buy the seeds and grow it lol its cheaper and better than nobody can rip u off

twig978, i asked a friend to get me an 8th for 50 of some good stuff and he gave me 2grams. i said something about it and he said he'd get me some to make up for it. well 2 months later and nothing. i would say ask a good trusted friend to get you some or learn to grow. i used to smoke a 1/4 a week, but now a couple times a year till i get my own place and start growing.

oleflowerman said:
But you then again some people say Bob Dylan was nothing but an entertainer. A song writer and singer. Nothing else.

The words to his song are nothing more than the words to a song. Don't give some sort of credit to him for anything other than writing and singing a song that made him lots of money.

That'd be sort of the same thing as weighingto the .00Sandth gram eh ?

So always ask for extra twig
No one will ever know who you are talking to unless you start using the "Quote" button when you reply to a post.

If you were talking to me, then no, it's not the same. One has nothing to do with the other. Explain how you link the two.

Lol Google can definitely run unit conversions ; ) There are 28 grams in an ounce.
All the price info on this thread (like the thread itself) is 13 years old. The market varies wildly by region and dispensary vs grey market vs black market. That's why we grow our own!
Edit: yup, i see your green highlighted edit, you got this! Just divide 28 by 8 for the answer to "How many grams in an eighth of an ounce " , you're gonna have to be ready for lots of unit conversions if you wanna grow! B)

Last edited:
If you garden, prices for any herb becomes cheaper. This is a good place to check out alternatives.

Latest posts

Back