how much would it take

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weed toka

Reaction score
how much chronic would u have 2 smoke to hallucinate??? ive never been to that point n im just curious of how much bud it takes to see something thats not there

i have never seen sh@t when i smoked and i have smoked hella weed. i smoked 1oz in about 12 hours one time but never seen pigs flying.

I've never really hallucinated in 40 years of smoking.

I've had my perception of things and events altered, I've been too stoned to walk or talk, but like yogi dc I've never seen pigs fly.

yeah....i've been smokng a long time...and a lot at some times....never hallucinated nothing

I experience mild visual 'distortions' and peripheral 'hallucinations' when smoking some strains... Like 'that cat' that you catch out of the corner of your eye, but hey... there's no cat there....

*shrug*

Cool beans to me no matter how I look at it heheh...

zL

I have never hallucinated from smoking pot. The closest to that I have ever had from smoking is thinks looked a little blury, but it was proble becouse I just woke up and had a wake and bake, and my eyes were still ajusting to the light.

ummm i smoked to once to the point where i couldnt see sh!t everywhere i looked was like a tv thats not hooked up and its just on that screen going shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kinda hard to explain but im sure you guys will know what i mean i think? hahaha

if u wanna trip do shrooms or cid. not saying u should just saying if that is what your lookin to do...do something ike that

yeah it would have to be laced... can anyone help me out???

If want to have a very psychoactive trip and an amazing spiritual experience try a legal herb that comes from the Sage family. It is called Salvia Divinorum and is widely available on the net. Just make sure you get the extracted form and you get it from a trusted source. It is all natural and can be mixed with MJ easily because you also smoke it. I do not recommend it for anyone not familar with a psychoactive state of being, because it can be heavy at times. However it only lasts a short period of time, which is much more attractive compared to shroomies or LSD and it's 100% legal. This herb was used by shaman and medicine men to cross over to a alternate dimension. This is something I have experience with and it is not to be taken lightly but if your someone who likes to cross over every now and again it is a good choice. As far as hallucinating off of MJ, I definitely have experienced some pretty altered states but never full blown visuals. Hope this was informative. Peace !

hey dilla I have done Salvia Divinorum a year ago. I got it from a headshop. The first time I tried it I love it but it only lasted for about 3-5min. But it was still fun. I thought I was an indian, I could hear war music and thought the cowboys were coming from the herizon. My wife was laughing at me when I was done. Oh I forgot I was standing up and I started to walk and it felt like my legs were being pulled down. Then I had to sit then it all hit me.

Yea CCH, Salvia is some serious stuff. However it can be very enlightening. You should always have someone sober watching you to protect you from falling or straying off. I like to use it with my wife or close friends after a spiritual cleansing of my house with burning sage etc and then using salvia while listening to super chill music..."Dead can Dance" is one of my favorite groups...Peace!

Never tripped from smoking. Ever. I've only just joined this forum & seems to be mainly Americans on here. What's the weed like over there?

Latest posts

Back