how much?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikedude

Reaction score
i buy weed from a guy that says its a "quarter bag" i get 3 for 40bucks
its about the lenght width and depth of a nickel- maybe a little less
how much is this? an 25th of a ounce?
thanks
also i hav a low tolerance and it takes me about 10 good water bottle hits to get really baked- should it take less?

Hi.
First of all, "quarter bags". "nickel's", etc. vary from one area to the next and is also determined by how good the weed is.

An ounce is 28 grams so 1/25 of an ounce would be slightly over a gram.

How high someone gets from smoking a certain kind of pot is dependant on the person (and to a lesser degree where the person is).

Best I can do is tell you that experience will tell you what's worth it and what isn't.

You can forget about whether you're getting a good deal or not by growing your own.
It will be the best pot you've ever smoked.
For penny's an ounce.

low tolerence and it takes you ten hits?. Its schwagg. Good bud. 10 hits and your on your ass. IMO

Speaking of buying weed. I was online last night and came across a freaky article. that these fuckin meth dealers are lacing weed with meth to get there customers hooked then can supply them with the meth and herb. I can see this as meth is dirt freakin cheap to manufacture. And once you get a customer, you end up with a loyal customer that will come back again and again. Fuckin scarey shit. last thing I want is my teeth to rot outa my head and **** up my system with the shit. I'll stick to growing my own herb. screw buying it.
Back when I was young and bought it lacing weed was not even a concern. who would waste there coke to put it on weed.

Is real purple Haze laced with something? or is it just really good purple bud?

Ok lets see here, first off if you live in America you should never be paying more than 50$ an 1/8 unless it's the dankest shit you've ever seen. Like Mutt said there is 28 grams in an ounce and 3.5 grams to an eighth. It sounds like your buying typical nickel bags which are about a gram or a little less, BUT this is only true if it's schwag or bad commercial weed. If it takes 10 hits to get you ripped odds are its **** and not worth buying. Just do yourself a favor and start growing plants. I've been smoking weed habitually for about 7 years now and just decided to start growing a few weeks ago. I've probably spent over $20,000 on weed since then. I can't wait for the satisfaction of taking a bong rip of some weed that i grew with my own hands. It's gonna be a beautiful day:)

Latest posts

Back