How Much???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if it could chuck wood? :D :confused:

humm.. how much wood would a woodchuck would, if a woodchuck could chuck wood???

A woodchuck would chuck 6lbs of wood if he could chuck wood

Pranic...I still think its important to know how big the damn rodent is! :p what if the rodent only weighed like...3 lbs??? (lol)

ok lets see here.. the normal sized woodchuck weighs anywhere from... i'm talking full grown adult woodchuck.. say aprox 5 - 15 lbs... right ok.. so if said woodchuck chucks wood.. he would chuck it for 8 hours a day 5 days a week... so i'd say 5lbs of wood an hour... so that would be.. 40lbs per day... 40 times 5 = 200 lbs per week. so in a year that said woodchuck.. if he chucked wood would chuck 14,600 lbs

So there is your answer mutt... if a wood chuck could chuck wood.... he would chuck 14,600 lbs a year

I'm almost convinced Pranic but I'm going to need a visual I'm afraid, so if you could find a picture perhaps ;) hang on Mutt, we'll figure it out !:rolleyes:

I'm conviced. 14,600 lbs. it is. hahahahahahaha

fine...but what if the woodchuck was a lazy wood chuck and that woodchuck did'nt want to put that much energy into chucking wood? Say...only when he felt like it. Hmmm.

The Woodchuck local 101 has stepped in to oversee it's members working conditions.

Prior to the woodchuck continuing work, proper woodchuck restrooms and breakrooms must be installed in the workplace.

Woodchucks only work a maximum of 4 hours without a break. An hour each day will be set aside for woodchuck lunch and another afternoon nap and break must be allowed.

Any failure of woodchuck management to follow these guidelines will result in an immediate strike by all woodchucks.

A dental package will be offered to all woodchucks to get those damn splinters outta their teeth.

So, it's now "How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if it's not break time or lunch time or nap time, and a woodchuck could chuck wood and overtime pay is in effect and they aren't on a woodchuck vacation."

A very good point which I had not yet considered. I'll have to go pull out my old Teamsters handbook and check in to that. I know that any woodchucking over 8 hours in a day would be woodchucking at time and a half, double on Sundays. Yeah... oh! and what about medical, vision and disibility??? Are all OSHA rules being followed? Safety first!!

GreenDayGirl said:
Maybe we should call in the Woodchuck Inspector...

the inspector has reported for duty.....i certainly hope there is no woodchuck abuse :p

I'd also have to add that it would all depend on what said woodchuck was smoking? Sativa or Indica..... His chucking abilities would be severely hindered if he were smoking something along the lines of Afgan Dream.... Though, it'd definately be a 'turbo' woodchuck if it was smoking something like Haze....

Thanks for your consideration...

:)

taking in account of 1 hour breaks each day and 5 days paid vacation and 4 sick days and christmas... and labor day.. and groundhogs day a woodchuck would chuck Your Normal Working Not Lazy or stoned woodchuck would chuck if he chucks wood would chuck 12,285 pounds of wood

Your lazy woodchuck would only chuck 3 lbs of wood every two hours minus his hour break a day 5 day paid vacation christmas break, labor day and groundhogs day if said woodchuck chucks wood than that woodchuck would chuck 4260 pounds of wood.

As for the woodchuck who tokes alot of weed.... He does not chuck wood, this wood chuck if he could chuck wood wouldn't... because he has a better position in a wood chucking factory, he is the foreman.. and supervises all woodchucks that are currently chucking wood.

and that is final.. says the expert on woodchucks chucking wood.. because if a woodchuck could chuck wood than he would chuck wood and if he didn't have to he wouldn't chuck wood.

Ok then, I'm convinced. Well there you have your answer Mutt! Glad we could help :D

a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

Spuds finished the toungue twister.
But this was hilarious.
To run a woodchucking factory the following is required:

Local chapter 101 states that all woodchucks must work only 4 hours a day with breaks and lunch. Included is a dental and marijuana plan. And probable wood chucking production would average 4260 lbs. of wood.

Think this endeavor is bound to lose money. hahahahaha

Latest posts

Back