how mutch feed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris07

get the buckets out !!!
Reaction score
hi evryone i am growing 4 plants at the moment all auto flowers and thay are at the flowering stage av bean given a feed by the guy at the local hydro shop as a sample it is overdrive made by
advanced nutrients the insructions state 2ml per liter but how meny ml of water/feed should each plant get :hairpull:

thanks chris

Welcome to "The Passion" Chris; There's a lot of range to that question, and a lot of answers. Before anyone can answer though, we need to know if you are in hydro or soil, organic or chemical, and if you have any instruments for verifying your chemical ballance ;)

Hi I am growing in soil and am not shour if organic or not ?

I am not a soil grower but from what I have read, you should mix up enough to thoroughly soak the soil in each pot and have some water to run out the bottom. Then let them dry for 2-3 days(depending on how fast they are using the water) Most people feel the soil down as far as you can stick yer finger into the soil(2-3in), then if the soil is dry to touch it is time to water them again. Also, most people use a "feed-water-water-feed" schedule, but if they are agressively growing, you can use feed-water-feed. That means that you feed them once with the solution then only give straight (PH ballanced to 6.3-6.9) water the next time, or next 2 times before feeding again. You should always use good water that has low TDS and is PH'd to proper level. You also should level your PH after mixing your solution, before adding it to your soil. Most people like to mix there solutions then stick an aerator stone with air pump in the solution to aerate it about 24hrs then check and ballance the PH. :)

I see thanks for the info I have given them 2pints of water feed mix each
Thanks Chris

After checking out the product, it is not a nutrient and it is not meant for soil (I am not sure I would be for taking growing advise from this guy). Overdrive is a bloom enhancer, not a nutrient and they do not even tell you what is in it. It specifically states that it is formulated for all types of hydro.

Your girls are going to need a bloom nute. I am not sure about using products for hydro in soil.

hey chris i grow autos and breed with them i never feed my autos anything but good old scotish water and they frive!! i use bio grow and bloom with reg plants but autos are very sensitive to feed,..peac[j]

Thanks for the info.m8 just out of intrest ware about are you

I've used this lineup for yrs off and on when not using FoxFarms lineup. checker out, there good for both soil and hydro and comes w/it's own ph tester (as in color of water changes depending on ph lvl) hxxp://www.hydroasis.com/hy/productdetail.aspx?id=310&product=esu-green-leaves-bloom-juice-1-quart

The Hemp Goddess said:
After checking out the product, it is not a nutrient and it is not meant for soil (I am not sure I would be for taking growing advise from this guy). Overdrive is a bloom enhancer, not a nutrient and they do not even tell you what is in it. It specifically states that it is formulated for all types of hydro.

Your girls are going to need a bloom nute. I am not sure about using products for hydro in soil.

When I used to run autos I wld not feed them till they show sex (18-21 days or so) then they wld get a half strength feeding of veg nutes...I use GH 3 part floranova series. Then a week later I wld start feeding them bloom nutes starting at 3/4 strength for the first feeding and then full strength after that. I never followed a feeding schedule though....I like to feed by eye. If they look hungry they get fed....if not just water. Jmo

You procure Overdrive and use it in any hydroponics or soil system to get a prizewinning finish to your bloom season that makes every minute, every watt, and every bit of your effort pay off more for you. Ingredients
Ascorbic Acid

Magnesium Phosphate

Magnesium Sulfate

Potassium Nitrate

Potassium Phosphate

Latest posts

Back