How often do you clean or swap out your exhaust filter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I have a 6" ac infinity setup in my 3x3 tent. Possibly a little overkill. It has 1 grow under it, ready for its second as I type this. The filter cover barely has any "dust" on it, I just brushed it off with my hand. When if ever do I need to make sure it's cleaned or replaced? I have very close neighbors so it is very important. Thanks.

Six months of heavy use is the average, I have read. In a 3X3 I assume you have the fan turned down to about half most of the time? I would think it would last couple of years as long as the humidity stays reasonably low. High humidity and high fan speeds can saturate the carbon rapidly. I would think that really stinky plants could do the same, but I don't know for sure.

I took my first one apart after about a year and a half of use when I did a total cleaning before my next grow. There was a ton of white powder and dust in it. I did YouTube training before but I think it was like new after I replaced the cover. I have also washed the cover after a couple of grows. I don’t think I would replace it until it quit working

Six months of heavy use is the average, I have read. In a 3X3 I assume you have the fan turned down to about half most of the time? I would think it would last couple of years as long as the humidity stays reasonably low. High humidity and high fan speeds can saturate the carbon rapidly. I would think that really stinky plants could do the same, but I don't know for sure.
yeah, I keep it on 3 mostly, 4 sometimes.

Latest posts

Back