How often do you use ferts???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DillaWilla

Reaction score
A question for the pros :confused: ...

How often do you use ferts? Do you mix your ferts in a gallon of water and use that mix every time you water? -OR- Do you use ferts one watering and then regular water in between and go back and forth? Just wondering the schedule you guys use for ferts...Thanks, Peace Out and GG!

Dilla, i always buy ferts that are usable with every watering, im using Green Light Super Bloom right now, water everyday with it and i can see every day my buds just getting thicker and longer.

I thought you werent supposed to water daily?

I water daily, i always have, and have never had a problem with it.

ok i just thought it was every 3-4 days to let the soil dry out so the roots cn breathe

usually after about 7-8 days i let the soil dry for about a day

if your method aint broke dont fix it bro, keep it growing

I believe always using low doses of nutrient-rich water every time I water (every other day) is better than once-a-week feeding.

Ok cool thats exactly what I am doing, just wanted to be sure. I find that my plants dry up in 36 hours most of the way down the pot. I find it hard to wait to water because they start to droop, but it seems to early to water. Do those water meters work, they are only $10 at the hydro store? Thanks, Peace Out and GG

How early should one begin this, because my plants have been growing really slow; with no fertilizer. I was wondering around when I should begin that, they are 3 weeks sprouted.

Sounds like you should definitely start, 3 weeks, their ready. Start out with reduced strength and go from there. Peace Out and GG

Latest posts

Back