how often to feed & water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AASKunkie

Hi all,
I'm a total newB. I've setup my hydro grow room with MH lamp & have so far have 4 plants that are in their vegt. state. I've been using a root-deeping tech. and it worked for baby plants but now after 2 weeks they've got about 10cm high and have to move them into a bigger pot, so I did and now I have to manually feed them. Can anyone tell me how often & how much I've to water & feed these babies....
Thanks in advance....
AAS

when I hand water, I water three times a day when the lights are on, I use rockwool though not dirt.

AASKunkie said:
Hi all,
I'm a total newB. I've setup my hydro grow room with MH lamp & have so far have 4 plants that are in their vegt. state. I've been using a root-deeping tech. and it worked for baby plants but now after 2 weeks they've got about 10cm high and have to move them into a bigger pot, so I did and now I have to manually feed them. Can anyone tell me how often & how much I've to water & feed these babies....
Thanks in advance....
AAS

Welcome to MP:cool: . I dunno what 'root-deeping tech' is, but if it is similar to rockwool, coco, or hydroton, you cannot overwater. Of course, you cannot submerge the medium without additional aeration, but basically just don't let it dry out. Post pics if you can.

hello and welcome.

depending on the hydro system my freind. details details details!!

as EM said above, its hard to overwater with hydro. i got my nft running 1 hour on watering, 1 hour off all day and then all night off.

some people like to water for an hour, 3 times daily with the drip systems. it all depends

DrGreenThumb said:
some people like to water for an hour, 3 times daily with the drip systems. it all depends

24 hours a day =)

Latest posts

Back